I’d be more willing to buy any of these: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6722205.stm over the current logo…
I agree that the current logo is rubbish, but I won’t go as far as to claim that it looks worst than this one http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/43009000/jpg/_43009893_paul_day_416.jpg
I use only .html for the page of the theme (for the contact page as well, and yes the contact form is working) and .php for the scripts (obviously ), because although it takes more time I find it to be a lot easier to customize.
Not for me
I don’t understand, I tested this link with 3 different PCs and it always worked.
This is the reason for the rejection:
1) Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
2) You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.
3) You might consider improving your design with more unique graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items.
4) This theme falls under “similar themes” and it doesn’t show any uniqueness to make it stand out.
5) I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.
6) If you can’t make this to be more unique or visually better than what we already have. My best advice is, start a new one.
7) The main problem is we already have plenty of this type of template and this one failed to stand out.