Posts by DanyDuchaine

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Ok so I am based in Canada and I want to hire someone from India.

I don’t want him to be an “employee” from my company, but I would like to hire him as a “freelancer”

I’ve talked with my accountant who told me I have to take 25% from his salary and send it to my government when I do my tax report.

That 25% + the other 75% I paid become expenses for my company, so I don’t have to pay taxes on that amount.

Now the guy who work for me will need to take back that 25% from HIS government when he do his tax report.

His concern is that he will never get that 25% back.

What do you guys do when you employ someone from another country and want it to be legit?

Thanks!

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

All you guys with back problems – stand up, walk, do some simple shoulder/back/neck exercise every hour and get back to work. No chair (not even Aeron or Steelcase Leap) won’t fix your problems (long term speaking)...

Exactly, 45-50 mins of walking/running/biking each day is what you guys need :) And it will make you even more productive because you will have more energy.

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Hey thanks, I found someone but always looking for more guys.

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Hey guys, I need someone to code this form :

This is the coded version so all styling is done except the calendar.

I will provide the HTML/CSS.

What need to be done is to style jQuery calendar as it is on this image right now, link this to a working PHP contact form so that user can choose where it is sent etc.

Please email me at : hello@danyduchaine.com to discuss pricing / timeframe etc.

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

It’s like anything else, you can learn to sing but it doesn’t mean that because you sing clearly, high notes etc that you will be able to touch people and create emotions.

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Congrats! Keep it up ;)

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Thanks Gareth, will see what’s up with this.

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

I was talking about the plugin “Contact Form 7” .. not the Themeforest contact form :)

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Just saw that while updating my themes, pretty awesome!

213 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Canada
  • Elite Author
+7 more
DanyDuchaine
says

Do you guys experience the same problem, any solutions for this?

by
by
by
by
by
by