2120 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

From the examples shown here so far i would have to say no. but that is beacuse all the things you have shown are not suitable for this site,

If you put up a real piece of design you have done your self it would be alot easy to judge!

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I have some thing very similar to you picture but more detail and higher quality, it is already good to go just send me a message if your interested

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I had the same thought the egg are not egg shaped this is big problem for a egg this along would probably have been enough to get it rejected

the text placement on the top and bottom buttons needs some work, it does not fill the buttons enough

If you make the eggs, egg shaped and just added alittle more detail and sort the text out it should be good to go!

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

The main issue for me is the cutting out and masking need alot more work this can bee seen at the top and bottom of the fence

It would be best to be careful when mixing photos and cartoons to make sure they fit well

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I think it is just a bit too simple and the large text make this more apparent, a good start would be to reduce the size of the text then you could have a bit more white space.

might also be nice to see a colour that stands out well against the grey used.

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I shall bow out i don’t want to get in a heated debate i have made my point, agree or disagree it up to you. sorry if anyone thought it is rude i am just a blunt person, i just believe in quality over quantity.

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

http://hollowichigobanki.deviantart.com/

above is my DA account feel free to add me, Da is awesome really good for getting feedback on you work!

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
Great ideas ibib & Hollowchigo. Keep them coming people. I figure this could be a useful brainstorm for other members and Graphic River as a whole.

I have already sort of covered this with an earlier thread and other people commented as well this should help you comment and bring it back to life!

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/advice-for-keep-sales-form-dropping/23230?page=1

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

Well first would be to get a blog, twitter, etc

DeviantArt is a really good one but if you new to it and you only going to put up GR stuff it is probably a waste of time as people are not really interested in it, and they get poor page view compared to other files but as i had built up my traffic to my DA before starting on here it has helped me alot and i tend to get 40 visits to each item a day for DA

only really way to get amazing traffic is to create amazing items that people will want to visit!

One of the best factors for traffic is also your key words if the are relevant and spelt right will help you a lot.

2120 posts
+13 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
You’re quite aggressive man. Don’t you think that’s a little rude to say like that. It’s all up to authors what and where they want to sell their items. (no offense) Now as for the topic of this thread, I would really doubt if GR would try to do anything like this. The point is: Will making a new marketplace for vectors would help them getting more sales?

Sorry man i re worded it to be less aggressive, than my first try.don’t want to offend any one, but if you are take a long hard think and ask youself are you on this site to make money or to produce art that you personally like which does not puts clients needs/wants in mind!

Gr are only going to do things that make them money as vectors don’t sell very well, so spending money setting up on there own site would not really work.

well at least 90% of them don’t any way at it harms the market place having it full of things with no sales. It makes it hard for user to find relevant things to there search if they have to go through all the vectors which may cause them to leave

This site is for making money so people want to upload a few high quality items that sell well, the best example of this is “webtreats” very few items but pretty much highest sales on GR

whereas some vector people upload huge amount of items for very few sales.

I think unless the vector issues is addressed in say a year it will be out of control and could have huge impacts on the site will neely all items being vector

on the other hand there are a few vector artist that produce truly amazing work, they should not be put off!

by
by
by
by
by
by