2125 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I have made a number of font over the year and i did not know i could sell them on the market place, i agree it should be moved!

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

They are some amazing picture the detail is so brilliant, i downloaded the earth might just have to make a nice wallpaper out of it! _

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

It has been working fine for me, i am on firefox, dont know if that helps!

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

Hey you can contact me through my profile page, i have done book a professional book cover before so i have some experience in the area.

below is a link to my portfolio http://hollowichigobanki.deviantart.com/

many thanks

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

Looking good for your first model, but your going to need to work on poly distribution and make sure detail is evenly spread across a model and not all in one place!

My advice would also be to see what selling on the site and provide models like that not sure you will get alot of sales from swords, and the only one that will sell are going to be low poly ones 1000 – 3000 poly.

but good luck

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I learn blender and 3d max at uni, but as max is easy an intuitive i ended up hating blender with a passion i hate the way you model in it! never wanted to pick it up again!

Thats just me but i know it can doo alot, just never liked the interface and the shortcuts!

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

probably one of these

to similar to another item

not of high enough quality

Errors with in the work

poor use of colour spacing white space, or maybe all of the above

But as graphic river is getting bigger the standards bar is being raised, even if you do a file very like one you did before and it got accepted, does not mean this will continue to happen

there should not be any real reason for files beign accepted just create high quality original work and they shall be accepted!

avoid the common error people make of just coping everyone else idea like what happened with web backgrounds!

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
Hello HollowIchigo

I´m thinking start promote my work by referrals !! But i´ve got two questions:

1º – What blogs/websites do you use to promote your work? I´m wondering start on DeviantArt but i need to know some other nice websites! Can you advice me what websites should i use?

2º – Does Referrals program works? :)

Best Regards Nuno

Hey i use DA as my main one but that account had been built up over a few years so i already had 20,000 page view which mean i get quite a bit of traffic, but if you start a new account you will find it hard to get much traffic, you would have to build you profile up to get good traffic!

would be good to get twitter face book,any site you can really but just keep it relevent!

As for the referrals program i have only refereed 2 people out of about 300 visits and both did not deposit, but i would say it just worth getting some links up and see what happen, but i have heard of some people that make more money with the referrals then with actual items

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I went on a bit of a rant, then i realised you made the flag! i had a similar problem.

I uploaded an item the price was to low so i asked for it to change and it was, then i felt the price was to high and i asked them to put it down! and they did support are very helpful just state why you feel this!

good luck!

2125 posts
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
Good post. I just want to add that Referrals is also big money here, coz every successful referral can get you minimum $6. So start blogging and promoting your stuff on other sites like deviantart.com and link it back to your file at GR (don’t forget to add referral snippet ”” at the end of the URL ) and sure you going to make some extra cash thru referrals. ER

I forgot to mention this i have link on my DA account to all my work on the envato marketplaces!

Also check you email linked to your account and make sure if any one emails you questions your prompt and reply quickly!

by
by
by
by
by
by