In regards to me finally finishing my home office, my iMac 27” arrived yesterday Consider this an update from the above photo to the photo below. Something like a “before” & “after” shot.
- iMac 27” 8GB 1TB Fusion Drive + TrackPad (will upgrade memory to 32gb shortly)
- MacBook Pro 13” 8GB 256GB SSD
- iPad 3
- iPhone 5 (not present in picture but photo taken with it)
- 3TB External HDD’s + 300GB SATA Drive (my old HDD)
- Logitech Speakers
- Print from Startupvitamins
- Zelda Collectors Edition Promotional Disc (yes, I’ve got 2 of ‘em)
- Star Wars 1-6 on Blu-Ray
- Ocarina of Time + GoldenEye + Mario Cart 64 + 2 controllers
- Steve Jobs book plus a few more
- Star Wars Bobbleheads
- Playstation 2
- iPad Dock
- + Printer and another print from Startupvitamins (not visible as it’s behind me but in my office/workspace)
Awesome workspace, this needs to be featured on the Envato Blog for sure!
From my first experience with Windows 8, I’d say Ugh!
Since you mentioned that, I was wondering if there’s an option to confirm deletion through email?!
My new year start with:
- Found out that the second dev was working on his own project while he was working on mine
- The third dev can’t keep working – At least he done the HTML / CSS responsive template!
- The fourth partner wants my designs to be under his own brand name – Really?!
- Looking for a honest and hard worker partner
I think it’s possible to learn it in a few months, but you not just want to learn it.
You want to know it to a level where you can make money with your skill and that is a completely different category.
Still start to learn it and you will see how it goes, maybe you’re super talented in coding just don’t know yet.I wish the best for you.
Nobody’s born knowing
There aren’t many better investments than learning to code.
If it’s the only solution, I’ll definitely go for it!
I have 2 solutions for you
- learning to coding (it takes 6-12 months)
- team up with newbies
I can coding and design but my design level is too low to compete to other authors in the market but I will make it by my self, control both front and back as one haha .cheers !
1 Year! That’s a long time, Don’t you think? It might take you less than 2 months to learn HTML5 & CSS3!