you can see my web works on http://saltshaker911.deviantart.com/gallery/6804992 , http://99designs.com/people/saltshaker911 and http://dribbble.com/saltshaker911
Nice work on dribbble.
Dunno if this is related but after I search for something on AudioJungle and it lists the results, thumbnails don’t play at all. They play OK on the front page, portfolios, etc. The problem seems to happen on search list only.
@Farley_Design, I’m an independent contractor for Envato. I can only respond to problems related to Analytics website.
I was able to have a quick chat with John. He was able to give me a few pointers about the recent upgrades which I’ve used to adjust the Analytics website.
I’m interested to know if anyone is still having trouble using the website.
Hi! Just want to say that I can’t log in today. Yesterday was ok bot now I get this alert: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Thanks for the report. Looks like we are in a period of transition in which the Envato APIs are being revised. I will check things with the devs and hopefully get the Analytics website working again.
The Analytics website is working again. I’ll keep and eye on this thread. If you still are having problems, please do report them here and I’ll look into it.
Wow, that is unexpected. That’s going to make it much harder to support older and new versions of Woo Commerce.
To be fair to Woo developers, the new changes are good. But there are a lot of them which means you have to check all aspects of your existing code for any breaks.
I’ve been working on a Woo Commerce extensions to submit to CodeCanyon and today found out version 1.4.1 was out. I decided to continue developing using the current version I had. Once everything was working I upgraded Woo Commerce 1.4.1 to make sure nothing breaks in my extension.
Boy I was in for a surprise! I did not expect a point release to be so aggressively changed. One thing that really surprised me was that Woo decided to rename fundamental classes. For instance the order class was renamed from “woocommerce_order” to “WC_Order”. I also noticed that some hooks were dropped altogether. Unfortunately the Woo Commerce change log is pretty superficial and doesn’t make mention of these changes. I’m continuously diving into Woo Commerce source code and finding new changes.
So those of you who are in the middle of developing something for Woo Commerce move to the latest release because the it’s drastically different.
Good luck all.
Thanks for that reply Scott and yes I’m very excited to be part of it all.
mxpimp47, there can be multiple ways to do what you’re after, so I’m just going to suggest a simple one (not the most optimized one).
I’m assuming that in your project you have a table of users and that your login system and session id can identify the currently logged in user.
1. You should create a table for events (events) to store the events you want people to sign up to (event A, event B … event X)
2. Another table (attendees) that holds those data for people who signed up to different events
3. For every person who signs up to ‘event A’ you need to create a new record in the attendees table which references event A record from the events table and also has the detail of the person and when to attend (i.e. events A, Jason Smith, Date of event, ... )
4. Since you’re session id can identify who is logged in, then you really don’t need people to type in their name every time they sign up (unless you have your own reasons for). Therefore you can just have a radio button under each event to let the user choose the event he wants to attend and then press submit.
5. Then your code needs to read which event was selected, identify the member and then create a new record in the attendees table.
This is a very rough description of what needs to be done. Other people here may achieve this different to what I’m suggesting. It just goes to show that there are many ways of doing the same thing. Don’t be too concerned about how you do it and concentrate of learning as much as you can.
if anyone else is having trouble with the monthly graph?
Hey there, I know about the graph, it’s just a very simple bug. I’ll get it out soon