2460 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

The worst thing about payooner is that you can never get information how to calculate conversion rate. For example in all local banks here at my place usd->bam is 1,38 but I cannot know what’s the payoneer conversion rate till I go to ATM and take the money. Then I see what’s the rate and in this case it’s 1,32 BAM

So, on $1000 I loose about 60BAM which is about $40.

I emailed, phoned, .. but no one gave me the answer.

And no, this is not correct conversion: https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html

The conversion rates listed on MasterCard’s website are for point-of-sale transactions only. When withdrawing cash, most ATMs require you use the official exchange rates of the bank operating the ATM , which Payoneer and MasterCard have no control over.

This may be why the figures aren’t matching up for you.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

No, that is not true. I contacted couple of banks here in Sarajevo, and they said that they do not have ANYTHING with conversion rate’s, fee’s etc. They only provide the cash at their ATM ’s.

And when I called payoneer support by phone, they told me mastercard do all the conversion fee’s. But that is nowhere to be found.

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

Ease and Wizz is a clever script, but to be honest, I’m an animator. What I do is shunt keyframes around to make nice movements. That’s one part of my job I don’t really want to have automated.

Dynamics, automatic animation, easy-ease etc. is cool and has its place, but I love the unique flavour that the personal touch has.

-f.

I agree. At some point I use it, when have to work fast, sometimes I use my own calculation’s. I try to make everything natural and it’s key to watch how things move in real life, to achive nice result’s. :)

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

The worst thing about payooner is that you can never get information how to calculate conversion rate. For example in all local banks here at my place usd->bam is 1,38 but I cannot know what’s the payoneer conversion rate till I go to ATM and take the money. Then I see what’s the rate and in this case it’s 1,32 BAM

So, on $1000 I loose about 60BAM which is about $40.

I emailed, phoned, .. but no one gave me the answer.

And no, this is not correct conversion: https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html
+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

i’d like to see a tut on how to create a best seller project here :-). Let’s say about 2000 sales or so.

Step 1: Open after effects

Step 2: Add 3 null objects

Step 3: Change 2 first two null object’s color to red, third one to green

Step 4: Add a camera

Step 5: Parent it to null

Step 6: Make extruded logo

Step 7: Add lens flare

Step 8: Add clouds

Step 9: Call Andrew Kramer to make a joke of your project

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

[serious mode] You need an avatar. [serious mode end]

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

Point level animation.

At the bottom of the preview window, turn the icon with 9 little dots in a grid on. When you add a keyframe (or move a vertex in autokey mode) a PLA keyframe will be added.

It’s a bit clunky though. They only animate in a linear fashion.

You might be better off rigging a model… but that’s a whole other story.

-f.

OMG , felt you’re the man. Maaan, I was trying to find this on internet, and nothing. So easy! Thank you a lot!

p.s. Felt, do you know about ease and wizz for cinema4d? I buyed it immediatly, but was little dissapointed.

p.s. BoostShock – I told you so.

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

Ok, my first question is about Cinema 4D. How to I set a keyframe for parts of non primitive objects. For example, I want to animate single polygon (move, scale or rotation). I know about morph tag, but I don’t really like it, is there any other way? :)

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

I just think it will be a little chaotic. For example: if somebody asking a question and nobody knows the answer, but one day somebody knows the answer and answers on this topic. How can the guy how asked the question know that his question was answered?

I think that there is no question regarding After Effects or Cinema that someone from this forum cannot answer it in 2 hours, max!

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

Welcome!

This is a thread where you can ask all kind of question’s regarding Adobe After Effect’s, Cinema4D, and other similar software’s, and also other segment’s of multimedia, like editing, compression etc. So, please, before you open a new topic, read this thread, I’m pretty sure there will always be someone around to help you out. I, myself have some quick question’s all the time regarding AE and C4D , so I believe I’ll also find it useful.

Enjoy!

+10 more
EFEKT_Studio
says

(Mozilla Firefox users) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

Works like a charm!

-inlife

yea, I use it also for a long time :)

by
by
by
by
by
by