no, I did that. I wanted it on all marketplaces forum, but posted it on videohive. all is cool
mods can close this, it’s now on: http://videohive.net/forums/thread/history-of-envato-page-design/152546
I actually wanted this in all topics, so if mods could move it, it would be great.
Andrew, I use levels, not curves. So just you know. Curves sucks.
@Damir – First of all, don’t fire anyone.
As some other folks stated on the thread, I think that the best possible solution would be to make a contest to redesign envato style completely. I have 0 knowledge in web design, but as someone mentioned only this thing called CSS could be changed.
- Contest prize: $0, maybe a special badge & a credit to a winner for being really awesome designer / design team (the goal for authors wouldn’t be to compete for money, rather show off what they can do creatively. Envato cost – 0$ for best world site redesign. win/win.
- You get the best world designers to recreate worlds best digital marketplace
- Even if top selling authors wouldn’t go for this, I’m sure plenty of awesome designers would.
- Everyone posts their version of a design, themeforest reviewers choose top 10 designs.
- All authors vote for their favourite design
- All this can maybe take 1-2 months (or whatever it needs to be done)
What do you think? Other authors can give some extra ideas for this, and envato could at least try to take this proposition into consideration.
exponentially I still doubt monthly earnings have reached 10mil by now. At least that number is not supporting this theory.
Oh, I think you’re wrong there. Envato (without authors), made around 145.000 $.
On themeforest only.
In last week.
And this is just popular files.
I think themeforest only makes 10 mil a month.