Posts by Enabled

4771 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+15 more
Enabled
says
Hello !

No really, I’m serious, I need a little flash programmation done, and I really can’t do it myself (because I am such a moron)... but i think it’s really a little thing for anyone who knows actionscript

If anyone can help, I am even willing to do a little paypal transaction to thank you. I am a music artist so I am not rich, but I can still try paying you a couple of 6 packs or other equivalent vice !

Ok here is what I am trying to do : on the screen : a red cube, a blue cube, a black line going from red cube to blue cube, and a funky button (all symbols, except the line maybe) when the user clicks the funky button, the red cube slowly moves to a new position (definable in the script), but the linking line follows that movement, thus adapting itself to be always going from red to blue cube, wherever they end up on the screen

I think this needs a little script. can anyone help or point me in directions ?

Thanx a lot from france, the land with cheese but no dr pepper ! Michael

Send me an e-mail and I’ll try to help you :)

+15 more
Enabled
says
I agree the ratings aren’t managed very well. Though, if you take some time for supporting your customer and kindly invite them to leave a positive feedback then the extra efford will be worth for everybody.

+1 billion :)

+15 more
Enabled
says

Well, the system is just fine. Trust me, you don`t want your customers getting the chance to read 5000000 reviews, why?

Let’s put it this way. Most of the people here do understand english on a wide scale, but there are some who ” English good speak you to how do you do how how? “

So, for example, I would post a review saying the file is great but an improvement would be nice ” me, as a English speaker, would understand that, see if I need it and buy it.

A person who understands English less the the brick on your wall, will see ” need improvement ” if that, and move on, plus a lot of reviews would give them a huge headache.

I mean, I know what google translate is, but do they.

Leave the system as is. You would cause a massive headache for a lot of people. Furthermore. Sales would drop down like a brick. Do you imagine how long it takes a person to decide weather to buy or not after reading a 5 , 500 word reviews? Each one having different arguments in it? Really now….

+15 more
Enabled
says

Hey guys, here is a interesting problem I came across.

Let’s say for example you have a button on stage. I want that button to execute a keyboard shortcut on it’s release. So for example if you press the button, flash to execute a CTRL +D

Is this possible? If so? How ?! ( I’ve been googling for the past hour with no results )

+15 more
Enabled
says
Yup, the only problem would be sharing the revenue. I mean … probably most of the guys here are cool and honest, so there would be no problem… but sometimes shit could happen.

Oh… not the only one actually. Once the project is made, it can be under the profile of a single author. So if envato could put a module for multiple authors of a single item when the authors have stated it, this would be great.

By the way, is there a good designer around who wants to do cool stuff with me? Maybe a template, a gallery, or something completely different. As long as it is not copy/paste thing.

If you can code, and you want to go for theme forrest, the I`m in :) I can design and code as2 / intermediate as3

+15 more
Enabled
says

http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&rlz=1C1GGLS_roRO345RO345&q=a+href+img&btnG=C%C4%83uta%C5%A3i&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Use google?

+15 more
Enabled
says

That’s discrimination. A nice thing but discrimination.

Let me put it this way. If Oxylus uploads new items this week :))))) then we’re all screwed :D :)) hahha :D ( just a harmless joke :D )

:D lol..

Well, there has to be some sort of rules…

Hmmm..?

Here are some Examples:

1. Those who are NOT qualified:
~Plutonium paws
~Steel paws
~Gold paws
~Silver paws
..sorry ‘power paws’! :( that might be considered discrimination,
but you’ve gotten and probably still get enough as it is.. :P

2. Black, Red, Brown, or Orange paws can only submit ONE file after the 9,900 mark.
So, when you see 9,900 on the front page.. (100 files to go!)
you may submit only 1(ONE) file before it hits 10,000!
If you are to submit more than 1 file after 9,900 or reach a Silver paw sometime after you submit,
you are no longer qualified and the next author that was in line gets the chance.
..if you notice that you are 112th in line for review, don’t worry, some files may still get denied :P
so you may still have a chance..

3. The 10,000th file will be rated 1 through 10 by anyone anonymously (10 = highest vote).
(It should be unique and useful, so don’t create some ‘junk’ just to get in line)
If the file reaches lets say 10 or more votes and hits a 7.5 or higher, then that file wins..
if not, then the file that was next in line will be up for voting.

So, simply put:
1. High-earning ($10,000+) authors are NOT qualified. :(
2. Only 1 file can be submitted after the 9,900 mark.
3. 10+ votes must reach 7.5 or higher to win..

all sound fun? .. and fair? ..too complex? ..maybe so, maybe not..

or do you think it’s just all too much and I’m just a rambling fool’ :P lol

---------—-

Bad idea: When we get within spitting distance of the 10,000 mark there will likely be a flood of hasty, multiple submissions posted in the believe that more files in the queue gives the author a better chance of winning. A contest would be a much better idea. Something relevant to the occasion. How about a lottery to guess the date on which the 10000th file will be approved. Everyone gets one guess (in a specially started thread). If there’s more than one winner the prize is awarded by a random draw from those guessing the correct date.
A ‘date guess’ might work… ya?

Still don’t agree, discrimination for the top authors :) they have a right to a prize as well.

SO if there should be anything, it should be a contest, everyone having a fair shot at it! :)

+15 more
Enabled
says
+15 more
Enabled
says
Or how about a contest just because we’ve reached such an awesome milestone!?

Perfect ideea! I agree with this the most. This way small authors stand a chance as well :P

+15 more
Enabled
says

Same to you guys and galls :D

by
by
by
by