Posts by Enabled

4591 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+15 more
Enabled Moderator says

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says

chatroom is up :)

Click here and enjoy. This one stays online permanently!

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says

As the Envato community got bigger , the forums have become more and more crowded. In order to keep the atmosphere here as professional as possible please use the Envato Chatrooms

Keep the forum clean, stop posting spam on the forums. If there is something you would like to discuss that’s off the Envato Marketplaces zone of interest, take it to the chatroom. The chat will be online 24/7, if it goes offline or there are any bugs, suggestions, improvements you would like added, send me an e-mail at ienabled@me.com

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says
BTW enabled.. I remember you made a chatroom for envanto which is showing 404 error… That chatroom is very good for chit chat and discussing off topic things.. I think envato should make an official chatroom or something like that to make forums more clean and professional :)

+1 for making a chat room, else these forums are turning to be a chat-room.

(on a lighter note, with so many kids around ( http://activeden.net/forums/thread/how-old-are-you-authors/16980 ) it is difficult to control also ;-) .. now I am just kidding.

THis will be fixed very soon. Stay tuned ;) 48 hours max.

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says

you are not getting the point my friends. let me rephrase that.

USE OFFTOPIC !!!!

I love to chit chat, but use the Off topic, try to keep the rest strictly marketplace info, that way people see the pro side, if they want to see the chat side the click off topic. This way the quality of everything, speed of response toward customers improves DRASTICALLY

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says
good list, but this is a forum where is difficult to “give them a BAN ” :( (don’t ask why, there’s an why so don’t blame envato)
Can’t ban them? Then delete the frekin` topic and issue a warning
im sorry to say I disagree with your opinons…..search for the word “community”

Indeed, but let me ask you something, when you go shopping for sugar and rice, you tell the teller you bought ya`self a new iMac? or the teller tels you she bought a new Audi A8 ? Just curious…

I’m sorry but I just said one thing, move the chit chat to Off Topic! :) leave the topics breath.

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says
good list, but this is a forum where is difficult to “give them a BAN ” :( (don’t ask why, there’s an why so don’t blame envato)

Can’t ban them? Then delete the frekin` topic and issue a warning

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says
Maybe cut back on the drama just a tid bit?

I look at the main forum page several times per day and I think your statements are a bit exaggerated; I don’t notice that much spam at all.

Besides, Envato has a whole bunch of moderators who do a good job at keeping things neat and organized.

Maybe on TF :) Look on AD :) Indeed moderators rock :) but still, it’s up to us to keep it clean in the first place don`t you think?

+15 more
Enabled Moderator says

Complaints I and many others have regarding the forums usage, please read them, it seems the forums have gone crazy!

• 1. Nice avatar! Use Off Topic! This is subliminal advertising so go for twitter.
  • 2. Nice, new badge! Use Off Topic! Thank your buyers there, still, this is advertising!
  • 3. Awesome, you’re a sheriff now! Then investigate in silence, or again, use the Off Topic…
  • 4. UAU !!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK !!! Again, that’s off topic, not item discussion, is that link for sale on Envato? No? Then it’s off topic!
  • 5. Google is moving out of China?Apple launches the new iNuke with touchscreen?! Good news, OFF TOPIC !!! It’s ENVATO not BBC or CNN !
  • 6. I got a new gadget/thingy/template/site/song/business card/pc/. Really cool, that’s Off Topic as well. Else it’s advertising, not fair to others!
  • 7. “JOHN DOE Please help me with my file”. Use Item Discussions! It’s faster, or send the author an e-mail.
  • 8. Stop posting the same thing 9 times. If you don`t get an answer that means you will not get an answer ever. Maybe a few curses for filling the forums with spam!
  • 9. What’s your opinion on … … … … that is OFF TOPIC ! We all love iMacs and iPhones. Do you see iPhones for sale on Envato? No?! Then it’s OFF TOPIC !
  • 10. Stop posting links to items, they are deleted daily by the duzines, didn’t you figure it out yet? Advertise on twitter or facebook!
  • Let’s at least try to keep the forums on subjects related to the Envato marketplaces, really. It’s starting to become a mess, just check the forums out on a regular day, out of a page filled of topics, one is related to the marketplaces, the rest are all SPAM !

I meant to cause no offence with this topic, but it’s all going nuts!

+15 more
    Enabled Moderator says
    Hello, I need help on a php email form. I’m trying to add a second combo box to my email form. I added the combo box to the flash file fine, but I’m having trouble with the code. Sorry I’m learning newbie. I will pay a fee if I have to. Thanks, T

contact me trough my profile or at ienabled@me.com :)

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by