Posts by Enabled

4802 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+15 more
Enabled
says
I have learned to ignore anyone who feels entitled to quote my work while being unable to do the job themselves :D To put it in a nutshell: either you have a realistic budget that does reflect the time and the skills required for the job to be successfully completed, or start learning Actionscript. No offence
You know when this start and i saw the replay by some here base of the budget i scrape my eyes, i simple cant believe some here willing to work for $10….. ,i better stop before i will regret on what i will say next ….

It’s obvious that $10 is worth differently for different people, nevertheless an offering of such a tiny amount of money is an obvious insult for a Flash developer, either experienced or not. Get real people, please stop confusing the stock marketplace pricing with custom work, which is worth much, way much more.

tsafi, chill out dude, it’s not worth it ;)

Agreed!

+15 more
Enabled
says
Enabled did you solve it? Or is the ‘job’ still open?
The job is still open. Trust me, you don`t want to do it for 10 dollars. You will have somewhere around 2/3 hours of work. It’s not a “easy project :)
so, this guy didn’t told the whole thing?
Isn’t that using the drawing API and animating the endpoints of a line to follow an object? Because that’s easy. That’s what I understood by the first post.

Oh man, that would have been nice, the thing is that it’s an animate object that needs animation, and believe me, you can’t use code, you’ll do it from timeline. Anyway, even using code, it’s still not a 10 minute project, and surely not a 10$ project. Take it and see for yourself. :)

+15 more
Enabled
says

You need CSS for that I think. load a newStyleSheet. :P

+15 more
Enabled
says
Enabled did you solve it? Or is the ‘job’ still open?

The job is still open. Trust me, you don`t want to do it for 10 dollars. You will have somewhere around 2/3 hours of work. It’s not a “easy project :)

+15 more
Enabled
says
You can contact me through my profile or at mufaddalmarvi@gmail.com

Regards

Mufaddal

He is all yours :)

+15 more
Enabled
says
Hey guys. We made a change in how we interact with s3 around 45 minutes ago that will have created this issue. We’re working on a fix ASAP

Undo the interact change thinggy ?

+15 more
Enabled
says
Hi everybody,

I’m currently searching for a freelancer to make some little edits on a flash-xml project for one of my client. The edits will take about 1 to 2 hours to do and i’m willing to pay 30 $ US for these edits but the only thing is that the deadline is for tonight at midnight.

But if your fast and that you are experimented with flash it can be done in 1 hour.

If you have the time and you have experience with flash and xml juste leave your email here and i’ll contact as soon as possible with more informations.

I’ll send you the money via paypal.

Thanks

Contact me at ienabled@me.com or trough my profile , I can have it done now :)

Best regards, Paul

+15 more
Enabled
says
Well usually we trash offer like this here $10 … its like 2 pack of cigarettes?

Any way ill give you the benefit of the doubt because you say you are a musician.

So let’s trade… my service rate is a bottled of Jack Daniel and i do give the services in your on native language, so ether way you save money here on my usual fee. Think about it ……. :P .

Or you can use Enabled services look like he don’t have a problem to work for $10 …..

Seams like an easy fix :) What you’re to proud to accept 10$ ? lol :D you have issues then, don’t worry, if it does turn out to be a harder fix, I’ll ask for more :P if he agrees fine, if not whatever :D

+15 more
Enabled
says
Hello !

No really, I’m serious, I need a little flash programmation done, and I really can’t do it myself (because I am such a moron)... but i think it’s really a little thing for anyone who knows actionscript

If anyone can help, I am even willing to do a little paypal transaction to thank you. I am a music artist so I am not rich, but I can still try paying you a couple of 6 packs or other equivalent vice !

Ok here is what I am trying to do : on the screen : a red cube, a blue cube, a black line going from red cube to blue cube, and a funky button (all symbols, except the line maybe) when the user clicks the funky button, the red cube slowly moves to a new position (definable in the script), but the linking line follows that movement, thus adapting itself to be always going from red to blue cube, wherever they end up on the screen

I think this needs a little script. can anyone help or point me in directions ?

Thanx a lot from france, the land with cheese but no dr pepper ! Michael

Send me an e-mail and I’ll try to help you :)

+15 more
Enabled
says
I agree the ratings aren’t managed very well. Though, if you take some time for supporting your customer and kindly invite them to leave a positive feedback then the extra efford will be worth for everybody.

+1 billion :)

by
by
by
by
by
by