I was thinking to show “My Mobile Page V2” before and after screenshots.
I have improved:
1. typography 2. home page design, color scheme, theme aesthetics, gradients 3. functionality (first version had a drag-drop icons menu that was to much for a template in my opinion)
Reviewers feedback was very usefull to me. So Thank you
I usually charge per hour as freelancer, around 30 $ / hour.
And I like it because from my experience some clients have a habit to come with extra requires for a project (charging per project).
Thanks for the link Hamzy, it will definitely help me
I will consider also changing the icons menu on home page. I have a better ideea for that.
I am working on the second version of “My mobile page” template, and needed some feedback from the community
I am intersted more in:
1. How to improve the Headers typographic elements
2. Padding and spacing of elements from layout
3. Buttons design and gradients
And of course feedback on other things that you will find wrong on this version.
MobilyBlocks effect is crazy, nice job
I will definitely use it in one of my future projects.
I can give you some small feedback on the design at my first look.
If I where you I’ll change:
1. Paper texture, with a texture more smoothly cut off on the edges.
2. Logo text color with a color not to close to the background, you must have a bit of contrast there.
3. Menu needs a background, maybe a paper texture with a new color that match the color scheme.
4. I would add some other sections on main page. You have just latest posts, sidebar and footer.
5. And ofcourse more work on the general details like typography…etc
Thanks Ivor & dSKY .
seal: Thanks for the inspiration example, I will check the websites soon.
PS. I allready started to improve the quality of details to achieve a higher quality
Thanks mates , I am glad you like it.
I think I should continue with the design then.
The design is not bad,
A few things that pop up into my eyes at the first look are:
1. The big contrast that ribbon have and the poor contrast that home selected button have. I think you should work on the menu buttons a little, maybe a stroke, a light in the button interior.
2. I think you can try more diferent fonts for logo and titles.