fuelthemes saidYou’re really misinterpreting my words man. Do your charity, but don’t brag or use it to gain anything.
I don’t think children without water in Africa really cares about if you make more sales. If they get more charity, the better. I guess if that floats your boat, you don’t opt-in, its simple.
+1 Charity is supposed to be that not something to brag about
It doesn’t matter if you donate $10 or $1000 it doesn’t make you a better person it just means you donated more
You really need to start listening to people as you can see Charlie has bought between 100 and 499 items, I know for a fact that’s closer to the 499 so he knows what he’s talking about, there are also people who have a ton of sales trying to help you. But seeing as you don’t seem to want to listen I’ll try and drill it home
- Typography is awful – Really needs a ton of work
- I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to be you have 2 navigations or is that main content?
- The boken effect looks really bad, go for something clean you’re basing it on metro which uses a simple colour for a reason
- The coloured tiles look really, really bad
- Surely the icons should be centered? – http://prntscr.com/2xco7w
- Your positioning needs a ton of work – http://prntscr.com/2xcodi
- Typography – http://prntscr.com/2xcogc
- Alignment – http://prntscr.com/2xcokf
- Alignment – http://prntscr.com/2xcoo7
- Poor background size – http://prntscr.com/2xcot0
- Your code needs a TON of work – it is no where near commercial level
You need to scrap it and listen up to opinions – it’s got a long way to go
If they found a bug in your item they’re aloud to rant about it. It’s up to you then, if you care about your ratings and your customers you can fix it and apologise, otherwise you can just ignore it
I’ll try and give you as much advice as possible – I’m currently going through a soft rejection spree and it’s killing me!
There is no set time it’d due to the amount of items published on the day – If you are the first of many there is a high chance you can appear and go within the same day
Any chance someone could send a screenshot of the new purchase changes? Also, it’d be good to request the new changes by opting-in for ‘Beta Features’ as opposed to 20% of random users.
It really wouldn’t as 20% of random people covers a much broader audience where as people who Opt in could be just authors or heavy buyers no someone who buys on or two things now and then.
I just ripped them from the page and changed all the href=”icon”s to href=”#icon” but this looks awesome
Not bad so far but April sales aren’t looking good so far!
First of all deep breath – Nothings going to get solved by being mad.
First of all if you submit on Sunday you will be in a queue with Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Support will get back to you – Post your ticket ID here I’ll flag for staff reply.
All those ugly stretched images makes it even more offensive to theverge – and without those pretty colours and good design it just looks a mess.
Love when people do a direct rip off and it looks worse.
The sad thing is FinalDestiny is probably right…