@cipas Comments were in the first version, but noone was commenting anything, so I got rid of them. Maybe in the next update, because the traffic increased, I might add them again.
Thanks everyone for the comments! .
The feedback really helped and I’m preparing a big update – you will be able to filter images by license (you will also clearly see under what license which image is), the upload process will be more comfortable, there will be categories, better UX, ...
Flay saidIt’s an amazing idea, beautiful design, everything! For me though the above would stop me from ever using it. If you could ever find a way to regulate that then I think you’ll have a massively popular site there
No guarantee, tho, since I can’t be responsible for uploaded images where the uploader does not own the copyright.
Yea, I know . But I really don’t see a simple way out of this, because this applies for any image-sharing website.
Thanks a lot guys for the feedback! There will be a better navigation (along with the other stuffs you mentioned) in the next update .
Thanks for the feedback, Smartik!
- there is no need for a menu, users should use only the search function.
- there are specific “albums” for specific images, so the upload buttons relates only to the album where the user is, so uploading from homepage wouldn’t be possible
- I’ll try to do something with the report function
- You are right, the upload form is working, but the UX is bad and it isn’t properly coded, I’m trying to solve this with my developer
- You can upload as many photos at once as you want, but yea, for like 50+ it becames uncomfortable, I’ll think about how to improve this.
Thanks . There isn’t a lot of content, yet, but that will hopefully change soon.
Hey guys, I made a small image gallery. The main purpose is for inspiration but the images are at least under the http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ so you can use them in your templates. No guarantee, tho, since I can’t be responsible for uploaded images where the uploader does not own the copyright.
I’ll be more than happy if you upload your images there or if you give me some feedback about what to improve.
@VF you’re right, but I don’t see any simple solution. For the second problem, I could change the name from “best” to “most liked”, which might be semantically better, but is it that important?
@FlatKing Oh, that’s weird. Could you tell me what’s your OS and browser?