today I was asking myself how popular the marketplaces are? Especially in the US?! I am a designer from Europe and in my town for example there is a low rate of people who knew the marketplaces?
Is Graphicriver for example in the US as well known as Ebay, Amazon, etc.?
Still there is another question:
Is it possible to read anywhere some marketplaces-statistics? Sales per hour, etc. ?!
Thanks for your interest and help…
my brochure template was approved. But I think its too expensive?! Would anyone buy it for $11?
Whats your opinion?
sorry, but now I have to write a post again!
I want to finish my first theme, but I can´t without your help.
I wrote the support with the question to explain me, what I have to improve. But no one answered till now.
This sentence: “but the overall design lacks details in its design that would help it stand out as more unique. “
What should I do? Is the background too bad? The header image? I can´t understand.
NEED YOUR HELP
Thank you very much.
Rejected again OHHH NOOO !
“This is a great set of improvements. However, a few issues:
1. Overall, it has a good starting concept and it seems you’ve aimed for simplicity, but the overall design lacks details in its design that would help it stand out as more unique. At this point, you’ll need to improve the design and make it more unique before it will be ready for ThemeForest.
2. As a single page template, you should really try to include more styled elements. Paragraphs, lists, sliders, galleries, etc. The current set of elements is pretty lacking.
As I mentioned, this template has a great start but will need improvements before this can be approved.”
I worked so hard. I don´t know what I have to do more
Please give me some advices!
Need your help another time
My reviewer wrote on this image: “Visual hierarchy is almost non-existent”
What did he mean? I can´t understand it?!
Try to make your theme’s design more unique. There are plenty of templates here with the same general design and features and this fails to stand out. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved.
I´m so dissapointed. The item was rejected.
I received this standard answer:
”=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===
1.Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing.
2. There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding issues throughout the template. I’d like you to go over the design with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.
3. Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest. The template needs improvements in visual hierarchy primarily using typographic elements such as headings.
4. Try to make your theme’s design more unique. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.
5. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the theme may just swing the decision in your favor. Right now, it doesn’t feel like a premium theme. “
Now, I don´t know what I have to change specific on my theme.
Some officials are here or any other user, who can help me?!