Actually you are not crazy. The crazyness is in your item. There are some errors in your theme. Try to fix them nd resubmit your item. And some major bugs are as follows:
1) Validation Error: There are 4 validation errors in your template: Check this ( http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.virasoft.ir%2Fdemo%2FBalloon-theme%2Findex-slide.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0 )
2) Homepage is boring, try to make it interesting by putting some elements, for example you can use the timer here.
3)“Time left until launching” are is not corporative nd tha pattern u r using is not looking good. Try to use some other things instead of using balloons. It gives the impression of kid’s website.
4) In the “About Us” section, there is too padding/margin nd spacing issues. The paragraph under the heading is taking too much space from the heading. Try to solve this. And when u hover on the images then in the caption there are padding issues. Because your heading in the caption taking different padding from the top nd social icons taking less padding from the bottom. And the paragraph in the middle of these looks horrible. Adjust the “line height” too nd make it in the exact middle of heading the social icons. And also change the background pattern of this section too.
Try to make it unique dear. Dont get frustrate. Its just beginning. Best of luck mate!
Hope this will help, GJ-Designs
No one knows what hard reject means. They just ignore everybody and support in this company doesn’t exist. I made 3 email templates and 2 html templates, every hard rejected. I do not try to guess what I should fix and just change it and sell as individual project for some client.
Totally wrong nd demotivational comment. Try to improve your item’s quality rather than blaming the reviewers. You quit after 3 rejections only !!!!! I got accepted my last te,plate after 8 rejections. The rejections are only for your improvements. Read the item submission guidelines and submit your items then.
EVANTO ??? I think you are at wrong community dear. Its ENVATO not EVANTO.
I am looking for a theme support job or even open to join as a theme developer.
My expertise/experiences include:
- 7 years of web development and 4 years of WordPress development
- Have developed themes for themeforest (one is under my own profile and can show examples and proof of others)
- Have worked as a technical reviewer for activeden.net from 2008 to 2010
- Have solid experience of OptionTree and Redux Options Framework
- Experience of providing support for my sole wordpress item here on my themeforest account
If you need a theme support/developer or know someone who needs one then let me know by contacting through my profile.Best Regards.
Hope the following thread will help you alothttp://themeforest.net/forums/thread/support-job-looking-for-support-staff/142398
themeflame saidWell, I wouldn’t agree with you. Being a web developer I strongly believe that Web designer should have at least some basic HTML/CSS skills, to understand the limitations of the web and be able to see it from point of view of the developer, specifically what can/cannot be converted. This is very important point, otherwise the conversion could raise some serious issues and cost lot of time to adapt the design and that’s definitely not the type of cooperation I would go for.
salihveseli saidSorry, for that i need HTML Designer.
Are you looking for a web designer or web developer ?! First you’ve mentioned that you’re looking for a designer then you said that he has to know HTML5, jqyery, CSS3, bootstrap.
My blood is boiling and I’m breathing heavily.HTML Designer.
Can you provide link to your item that you are submitting?
I think that your item didn’t meet the marketplace quality so that reviewers reject it. There would be an email from the reviewers in your inbox that why they reject your template. If there is no any email in inbox then check your junk folders too. I advice you to improve your item nd submit it again for review.
And raising tickets against rejections is not the solution, just raise your item’s standards.Hope this will help, Cheers, GJ-Designs
I’m not saying that my item is not supposed to be rejected. I’m claiming here that the item automatically getting missed from my author dashboard and after it’s been missing. I don’t find any mail from the Envato team either. This is my issue.And I’m sending you a personal email too, help me out if you can.
First of you i want to say you have good design, i see it, your code should be W3C validated before submitting the theme. Else they will reject you in a blink of eye. See in your app, there are 11 issues ( http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftheme-shop.biz%2Fpreview%2Fcode-angular%2Fapp%2F%23%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0 ).