• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
GX3000 says

All is good. Thanks Again.

147 posts
GX3000 says

Although we got the Product Categories to show up in the Main Menu they don’t show up in the woocommerce left side bar Product Categories. Any input on this one?

147 posts
GX3000 says

Forgot all about that one. All fixed. Thanks a Million.

147 posts
GX3000 says

Thank you for responding. Where exactly is that option? Please explain as I cannot find it.

147 posts
GX3000 says

Does anyone know how to add a category in the Main Navigation Menu of the Barberry Theme.

Support from author is slow and we need to get this up as soon as possible.

We created a product category. Went to Appearance/Menus and we cannot find the new category in order to add it under Product Categories in the Main navigation menu. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

147 posts
GX3000 says

Hey anyone know where this file went?

147 posts
GX3000 says

Legally I don’t think they can do this to Flashden. Flashden is a single word.

I believe it is done to avoid bothering with legal battles. Envato can’t stand too long against adobe.

Too costly. Thus you get a ugly name as Activeden compared to Flashden. I like Flashden a lot.

First the design goes bad.

Then the licenses go bad.

Now the name goes bad.

What’s next?

147 posts
GX3000 says
And yes I have bought several files that had problems and paid others to fix them because the original authors were lazy or just didn’t know how.
If you have purchased an item and it does not work as described or is faulty, please contact support and tell them which file you purchased and exactly what the problem has been with the item. The item will be investigated, and if it is found to be faulty or not working as described it will be fixed or a refund will be offered. Before submitting a refund claim, please review the comments on the item page – there is a good chance someone else may have had the same problem as you and the author might have already addressed the issue. Also make sure that you thoroughly read all of the item’s documentation in case there is an existing answer to your issue. Please note that because of the nature of digital goods, support unfortunately cannot issue a refund or exchange unless the item is malfunctioning or corrupt, or does not work as described.

Instead of throwing this at us all the time which is a valid answer, you would be using it less if you also fixed things on your side.

Quote me if I’m wrong.

147 posts
GX3000 says
If you have purchased an item and it does not work as described or is faulty, please contact support and tell them which file you purchased and exactly what the problem has been with the item. The item will be investigated, and if it is found to be faulty or not working as described it will be fixed or a refund will be offered. Before submitting a refund claim, please review the comments on the item page – there is a good chance someone else may have had the same problem as you and the author might have already addressed the issue. Also make sure that you thoroughly read all of the item’s documentation in case there is an existing answer to your issue. Please note that because of the nature of digital goods, support unfortunately cannot issue a refund or exchange unless the item is malfunctioning or corrupt, or does not work as described.

AND THUSLY THE MESSENGER OF THE ENVATO GODS HATH SPOKEN ….SO IT HAS BEEN SAID AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE …

:D Sorry TPN but that just seemed so bloody appropriate all things considered.

Meaning what?

147 posts
GX3000 says
And yes I have bought several files that had problems and paid others to fix them because the original authors were lazy or just didn’t know how.

All this is fine but although I loose money by buying a faulty file I loose more money bothering with reporting it. I have tried your suggestion and it took so long to get things resolved that it is just not worth it.

Unless you can fix something within an hour or a day that would be fine. The attempts that I had in the past lasted over a week so paying someone to fix anothers file was the result.

What will fix the problem is for Envato to get better reviewers and elevate your level of acceptance.

by
by
by
by
by
by