The new feature that let customers leave feedbacks has been really good and useful for us. Thanks for that
But it has always been annoying when they rated 1 star because they don’t know to how do and it’s not the theme’s problem…
I just recently got this. (and I have a lot more because of this kind of reason.)
We clearly have a video tutorial to teach how to set as demo site. It’s in both document we provided and also in item page…
All we need is only the way to contact them back to point the right direction.
Thank you for your consideration
I think the dev should implement the system to contact buyer back when they leave their feedback ASAP…. As I mentioned before. We will never know how to contact back to them…. I recently got this message.
and it’s really annoying when I don’t know how to get back to them
Many other customers don’t have this problem and I myself can’t detect it as well..
I think the system should have option to contact customer back when they rated our items too.
I sometime got low rating but those issues are mostly common and easy to be fixed but they just don’t know how…
When I tried to contact them to provide solutions, I always ended up with annoying because most customers don’t provide their contact channels.
Please consider to add this one too, Thanks
(1) In the context of the Envato ecosystem, what does success mean to you?
- I agree with RubenBristian.
- When anyone start to create website or digital stuffs, they will think of Envato first.
(2) What do you want to achieve through our sites? What new things and in what new ways could we be helping you succeed?
1. Bulk purchase system is awesome. Many customers emailed us to get discount on bulk purchases but we had to deny them
2. It would be really awesome if the marketplace can create built-in support forum for authors. Now a day we have to use our support system and it’s not really good. Authors shouldn’t spend much time to create support system. It’d be great if marketplace can keep authors focus on their products (Hope not to wait till 2020 :D)
.... like this…
1. Yes you can but you will have to pay around $35 fee for each account.
2. if your local bank doesn’t use USD currency, it’ll be automatically converted to your local currency. (Your bank will convert it so you can check rate with them.)
Hope this help
I should be too slow here
Thank you very much Kailoon and Happy New Year! to everyone too!
GoodLayers saidDemo sites are for viewing only, they are not distributed.
IngeniousArtist saidI don’t think so. People who distribute celebrities image don’t actually have right to make it ‘Attribution 3.0 unported’.
can pictures of celebrities be used in the preview if it has the appropriate license? (such as Attribution 3.0 unported)
hm, but I think that it’s still not allowed anyway. Envato clarified pretty clearly here > http://2.take.ms/vZbZy
Please let me know if I miss any points.