Posts by Graphic-Studio

2115 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Another clue:

Extended License

d) You may reproduce the Work: in a printed format or; on a website or; in an electronic document such as a PowerPoint presentation or an ebook or; as part of software you create or; in a video production or; in a music track.

same reference:

http://graphicriver.net/wiki/support/legal-terms/licensing-terms/
2115 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
MSFX said
i’d wait for staff to verify before starting…

I have already purchased the item for single use – no problem there.

But I am considering shelling out the 100$ more for extended for a presentation.

I just don’t want to be stuck with a $100 item I can’t use in this way.

EDIT : I do not want to spend 20 hours developing something I can’t use.

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
(f) You may incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client (provided that only the complete work is offered for sale and the terms of sale (i) require those that acquire the work to only use the Work for their own personal use or in a work they are creating for a client (ii) prohibit resale of the Work as a stand-alone item).

Emphasis is Is Mine

http://graphicriver.net/wiki/support/legal-terms/licensing-terms/

No Extended License would be included with the NEW item created.

Now what do you think?

Additional EDIT : As long as the Reviewer is made aware that the item has an extended license, and should not be offered with an NEW Extended License, it should be okay?

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
survivor said
That is exactly, how I understand the extended license ;)

That’s how I understand the LIC also.

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Yes, Im thinking of buying Extended Lic for Web header elements and making presentation item.

I think I will be okay!

Agree?

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

So, just to make sure, I can purchase an

Extended License and Create a Presentation Template and sell On GraphicRiver?

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Go here http://graphicriver.net/author_dashboard

You can see your item status.

\\

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
HarveyDesign said
Hi kete,

As per the Forum Rules Freebies are not allowed on the forums.

A Note on Self Promotion
Because of the commercial nature of the Envato networks, authors are expected to understand and respect the fact that using the forum to post links to one’s own items, or to give away free files to the community, is not allowed. This practice effectively undercuts the hard work of all authors who wish to sell their items fairly, and as such it is not tolerated.

Because of this i have removed the link.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

But the Link on Your Profile page is acceptable.

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Wow, that is Amazing!

When I was 12, there wasn’t a Photoshop, there wasn’t even computers – hehe

But I loved to Draw when I was 12 though!

Keep learning and one day you will be Great!

2115 posts
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says
DanaosC said
C’mon,it’s not normal to prefer Beer instead of Gummy Bears!
-D

Oh Yes It Is!!!!

You can Withdraw it and use a paypal account to buy a http://psd.tutsplus.com/ subscription!

by
by
by
by
by
by