• Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Graphic-Studio says
CRSWebDesign said
Maybe it was two different reviewers and they wouldn’t have known? Surely can’t be allowed to do that?

That is probably the case, but shouldn’t someone be looking at the site and notice these things also?

Hmmm.

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says

EDIT : I Mean Variations on an Item?

So, now it’s okay to take a single item, change the coloring, remove an element or two and repost as a new item?

Doesn’t that fall under same item with color variations or ability to change elements?

How can some of these new er Authors get away with this.

You know what I mean, just look at the HP.

So I can make a Speaker in Blue, then Re post as a Speaker in Red?

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says
SBJEWEL said

Here is my rejection mail said …

We’re sorry, your item Vintage Seamless Tileable Pattern Texture 02 has not been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria

Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your submission. In order to maintain a library that is orderly and browsing-friendly, GraphicRiver’s policy on variations allows up to three files or file packs based on the same source material or central concept. However, due to the similarity of this file with your other tie dye file, it would be advisable to package the two togerther. We highly encourage authors with multiple variations to package their concepts into file packs. For guidelines on creating file packs, please see the limitations here: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-file-packs/ [

Thanks for submitting your content to GraphicRiver

So can you tell me what kind of rejection is this ! I am kinda confused; :confused: because i can see lots of authors are selling their items individually and package both way. So why i just can’t sell my items individually ? ! Any idea brother…. !

Sounds like you’re trying to submit something you are already offering, I’m not familiar with all of your items at the moment – but that’s what it sound like.

You got Rejected on that idea of your file pack.

Please try again after reading the guidelines.

;-)

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says

Returned as:

405 Not Allowed

nginx/0.7.65

Hmmm, it shows in my Dashboard as being listed – I just hope it made it okay!

Seen this before?

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says
SBJEWEL said
Demorfoza said
Two times :) One hard and one soft rejection.
How can i understand that what is hard rejection and what is soft rejection… :P It looks all same to me…. ;)

Hard Rejection = Sorry not now. Needs more Work. Re do and upload and go through the Review process all over again, maybe you get a different Reviewer the second time, maybe the same Reviewer.

Soft Rejection = Item is posted but hidden until requested changes are made.

With a Hard Rejection, you have to submit everything again.

With a Soft Rejection – You only need to make the changes requested and upload UPDATES to teh file.

A Soft Rejection will show a price of $1 = until it is finally approved. Only You Can See this item!

It is a way for the Reviewer to let your know Your item is Approved, and waiting for maybe a small change before it will go LIVE on the site.

Soft Rejects are Basically Full on Accepted Files – they just need a little something corrected in them.

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says

I haven’t seen a PAGES Section – I recently started creating my Help files using Pages.

There might be a market for it . . .

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says

You must be what, 24? No wonder.

You spent way too much time online, go to the beach for a day!

BTW : I still have the same daddy I had before your post!!

Congrats Man!! ;-)

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says

\\

For Hello Business Cards:

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your file. Your file appears to follow a popular design trend which we receive a LOT of submission for on GraphicRiver (Popular trends are listed on http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-files-we-need-and-dont-need/) Because of the high submission volume for popular trends, we must be exceedingly stringent on what files we accept. Generally, we can only accept files which are impeccably executed and complete or take a new spin on a well-known design concept. This doesn’t mean we won’t ever accept another file like this, it just means that if you want to upload one, you’ll need to take a unique approach or somehow make it better than the ones we already have. Since your file is being rejected due to the type, we kindly ask you not to re-upload it, however we look forward to your new submissions.

For Keynote Presentation:

Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time.

GraphicRiver recently announced a new policy for increased quality and design standards for accepted files. For more information, you can read about it here: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/important-new-quality-standards-on-graphicriver/35094 .

To understand the quality of the files accepted to the GraphicRiver library, see the Popular Files list: http://graphicriver.net/page/top_sellers . If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum. (http://graphicriver.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/50 )

Additional Feedback:

Typography requires a lot more work as it’s quite text heavy at places. Polish the entire presentation some more to give it a better look and feel.

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says

It seems a bit sparse.

Not much happening there except for that Great Graphic!

If you try to just upload that graphic as an Element, it would probably pass.

But since you want to be as a Poster of Flyer – I think you need more information like:

Venue, Event, Dates, Times, Door Price, etc.etc.

And maybe a bit more Graphic elements overlaying the main image.

Nice Image though!!!

2103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Graphic-Studio says
JamiGibbs said
WOW ! I had no idea the queue was so massive over on GraphicRiver. I just sent an update through the ThemeForest queue and I’m 13th in line. It doesn’t show the total queue number though.

That’s because it’s only showing you the Update Queue files.

Earlier today the GraphicRiver Queue, NEW Submissions was at 275

by
by
by
by
by
by