Hello there! For low poly modeling I use manly the following training sites:
- cg.tutsplus.com (do a search with low poly and you find a lot of free tutorials)
- www.digitaltutors.com (lots of content with paid subscription, but there are some free courses)
- area.autodesk.com/tutorials (lots of free tutorials for Autodesk products)
- www.design3.com (it has several tutorials for free)
- cgcookie.com (it has several tutorials for free too)
You might need to make a subscription for some of this sites, but all of them offer free courses about diverse 3D software.
Hello there! My first post here at this community.
Just wanted to say thanks, because I wasn’t aware that there was an analytics page. But I used now my API key and started to use the envato analytics. For now all seems ok to me!