• Has been a member for 5-6 years
JL303 says

have nobody a idea?

17 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
JL303 says

Hello,

I search somebody to me a use for on this way ios I can provide in which wallpaper this can offer and user again can download.

according to the kind in such a way: https://itunes.apple.com / ext. / id584485870? ls=1&mt=8

please contact me @ ICQ 283326735 or profile

17 posts
JL303 says

Hey,

I wanted to ask what it would cost about amending the following graphs (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B531DXn8lmXQd2F1aXNqY2NkcE0/edit?usp=sharing) by Kamerainserate.de in Smartphone-Kleinanzeigen.de and Tablet Classifieds times. Should this by the size etc. but just as adapted just for the new Web page will remain.

please conract me: jensleibiger@gmail.com

17 posts
JL303 says

hello friends,

i search for a logo for my site with the name: Smarty News could someone create me a logo. On the page, it comes to news about hardware and software. But also to smartphones and other stuff. Keep everything new comes on the market.

please contact me on icq: 283326735 deposit with paypal

17 posts
JL303 says
17 posts
JL303 says

hello,

If there is somebody to me an easy quiz play can provide. In other words I would like to be able to deposit the questions anyhow and give the suitable answers where one can select then again.

Together calmly:

- Put question - 3 answer possibilities - To send establishment of contact about the use around new questions

If there is here somebody for a fair price can provide.

Best regards, Jens

17 posts
JL303 says

hello,

I’m looking for someone who I can… create a block template with logo and imprint A beautiful background. It should be created as Word and be printed

is for this site: www.usedsale.de

17 posts
JL303 says

no one can help me

17 posts
JL303 says

Hello dear ones,

I am looking for the following Wordpress Theme or which of the kind. >>> Http://wpplugins.com/ <<< Moreover, I do, however, the modules with which I have the sameness functions and thus can offer something that can store information and also offer something others can.

17 posts
JL303 says

Sorry for my English, but I come from Germany;)

For Examble: ImageShack Firefox Extension http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=extension

and something I am looking for my website

by
by
by
by
by
by