For a business very similar to: http://wyomingcompany.com/ I need a template with specific characteristics:
- Top fixed menu which stays on top while scrolling
- Left column page, right one and 3 column pages
- Fluid, but readable on mobile
- Beautiful and appealing
- Good contrast, good spacing between lines and very readable
- Good table and forms, table must have thead and first row formatted
I am spending much time on ThemeForest searching for this kind of template, It is very hard to find it.
The one very similar to what I need is here: http://themeforest.net/item/circles-responsive-html5-template/5232858 but it lacks good readability.
I am here member since some months and have bought several beautiful templates, and will continue buying them.
And I am also owner of 500+ domains, and out of that 150+ TEL domains. TEL domain offers to the domain name holder an instant website showing the contact information. However, the only authority over display of the TEL domain is the registry TELNIC .ORG telnic.org and although they have nice template on their website, they imposed to users IMHO an ugly and unsuable one.
Previously the template looked liked this one: http://tel-4.com/files/old-tel-domain-template/
On the 4th March 2010 they have simply changed all the TEL domains, more than 260,000 domains to look like this one here: telnic.tel—nobody was asked for the change, the change was simply forced to TEL domain owners.
Even though old template was not perfect, it was by my opinion more readable, the advertising text was readable (on the side) and one could clearly read what is there. I vouch for more usability.
The new one shows smaller text advertising, links are not recognizable if they are links, user cannot easily copy text above the link, because all area is clickable, people can only change background colors, not font colors, logo is not transparent, and so on, and so on. Mass of complaints.
Domain owners have various opinions on that: http://telname.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783
And here is my question:
1. Can you please tell us your professional view on the new template, on its usability and readability, on the colors and placement of the page boxes, banners and so on. Is the new template valuable in terms of work? How much actual effort shall be given to enforce a template on 260,000 domains at once?
2. Further, I have programmed a proxy which shows TEL domain information, like this one here: http://www.thetaworld.net/cgi-bin/thetabiz-info.cgi which means every TEL domain owner can take his TEL domain information to their COM domain
- and I would like to see or find a professional template for my own proxy which shows TEL domains. I will offer US $100 to the maker of the template, which is suitable for me and my business, and will pay his Themeforest price as well, and such template will probably get sold many many times, as the more people uses such proxy, the more templates will be bought. Template shall included the icons for Facebook, Twitter, Phone, SMS , EMS, FTP , and so on, in a separate /images folder which the Private TEL domain proxy will use. Programmed in Perl: https://sourceforge.net/projects/teldomainproxy/
Whoever makes a suitable template for my TEL proxy, I will advertise his business on virtually all 150+ domains for TEL , plus on our COM websites.
I need template with vertical navigation like on our website as I need to rework it.
I wish to find good template which does not impose dependency of the template, meaning that I have to insert special classes to enable simple bullet lists. One template I purchased has not defined standard bullet lists. I need one which is usable with any content (without classes) as I use Markdown.
I can certainly use classes, which depends of template for blocks, navigation, headers, footers and such which does not change much. But not for content.
Anyone having recommendation is welcome, and I might purchase template.