Posts by Jsb828Be

24 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Jsb828Be says

I would like a webshop, which lets users choose variations in their product. Based on those choices, the price will vary.

Examples:

http://www.drukwerkdeal.nl/nl/producten/reclame_drukwerk/brochures_magazines_geniet?gclid=CJ3b-Jvlo7oCFchc3gods3QAPA

or this:

http://www.flyeralarm.com/nl/shop/configurator/index/id/381/magazines-in-de-rug-geniet-.html#1118=4737

Can someone please help me????

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Thanks for your reply!

Are there any other dirrences besides the styling? And is it possible to change the styling when you put woocommerce on a regular theme?

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

If anyone can be so kind to reply…

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Hi!

What’s the diffrence between a woothemes e-commerce theme and a regular theme with the woothemes plugin?? I ask this because i like the regular themes more.

Thanks!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Hi!

I need a webshop, that gives customers points for each order. Then, they can trade those points in for discount or for free products.

Does anyone know if theres a theme or plugin available? Or that i need to hire a developer for this customization, and If so can a developer contact me?

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Hi!

I need a webshop, that gives customers points for each order. Then, they can trade those points in for discount or for free products.

Does anyone know if theres a theme or plugin available? Or that i need to hire a developer for this customization, and If so can a developer contact me?

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Sign me up!

I see a demand for all kind of websites that enables you to search for members on the criteria they put in themselfes. Like dating websites, bodybuilding websites, medical related websites or like the one im interrested in a websites for athletes.

Right now something that comes close in an already availible theme is one that is for cars/houses and has a lot of sales on it.

I’m still looking for something that can solve this, so help is appreciated.

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Hi!

I would like to make a website that lets people make their own profiles and input criteria (like weight, height, etc.) Then, i want a search engine that only looks for these criteria and not the entire website. something like this website has called a ’’‘fight finder’’ http://www.sherdog.com/stats/fightfinder?SearchTxt=

Please help me!!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

This is what i’m looking for:

A customer makes some choices, like: Size, colour and amount. Then, based on those specifications the pricelist shows.

Please help!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

So what comes close to it? I just need something similar that makes people decide between diffrent options and customizations and then show them the results via a pricelist. I just need to know how i can achieve the same end result.

Help is greatly appriciated!

btw thanks for your reply danielpaul

by
by
by
by
by
by