Posts by Jsb828Be

24 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Jsb828Be says

I am looking for a functionality for my website. Its something like this website has: http://www.flyeralarm.com Choose a random item and then you can choose size, shape, edition and more options untill you have your products pricelist. How can i get something that does similar??

Thanks!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Just bought a logo, containing a Vector EPS, AI illustrator and CorelDraw CDR. Now i want to be able to change the text underneath it, maybe change the position of the logo and then save it as a .PNG so i can use it for my website. How do i do this? I also need this png file for my effects.

Please help me!!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

I’m looking for an appointment plugin or theme(wordpress) or ANYTHING. The ones available at the moment arn’t that visually appealing, so can someone please help me?

Thanks!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

The reason for this is that from time to time, there’s a project which has no real budget limit.

Are we allowed to talk about hiring the developer of a bought theme from themeforest and let them do customizing?

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Hi,

Why aren’t there any themes worth more than $60? I’m willing to spend way more than that on a theme that just outclasses every other theme by miles. For a commercial developer it might not seem that attractive seeing as it probably wont be the most profitable price range with the best return of investment. But what if 1 developer differentiates and makes really great themes with a way higher price, wont that be appealing in a way?

Btw, if anyone can tell me how/where to find the best (not nececaraly-, but probably the priciest) themes available, id appreciate it.

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

I just bought this: http://graphicriver.net/item/app-icon-creator/1605190 ,but dont know how to use it in photoshop CS6.

Can someone please guide me?

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Thanks Tim! Followed!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

I would like to buy icons and more stuff, and i see: ’’Minimum Adobe CS Version’’. Now what exactly do i need to be able to use my icons or whatever?

I downleaded a trial of Adobe CS6, but it contains a lot like, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 and Photoshop CS6 and more. So what/how do i do this?

Also, how can i import my icons in CS to then use them for my website???

Thanks!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

I need some icons for my first website. I dont have CS. Can i still buy icons here, download onto my computer as PNG and upload? Or does this only work if you have CS?

I also need a logo. Can i use this whitout CS? http://graphicriver.net/item/elegant-glass-text-effects-styles/discussion/48483 for my logo?

Thanks!

24 posts
Jsb828Be says

Is it okay to remove the bought theme off website A and then put it on website B?

by
by
by
by
by
by