its now all the way on the bottom!
the percussion sounds pretty mechanical and the sounds are a bit dry but it does sound nice. maybe the reviewer thinks it wont sell here on the marketplace.
2 so far with one referral.
What can help from my experience:
- getting your music “out there” on several platforms (Soundcloud, Facebook band page, Newgrounds, Bandcamp…etc).
- use the “groups” feature.
- offer some freebies for both producers and future clients (from synth patches, some short instrument loops, Kontakt libraries to some tracks).
- getting to know several fandoms and styles from inside and build a fan base.
- pretty page ! everybody loves a pretty page.
- join the AJ Facebook group for a more focused feedback on specific tracks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/418099404912567/
What is newgrounds? How does it work?
quiet for me but i have some new tracks up and some coming so hopefully it will be good.
i just got ezdrummer for 30 bucks on sweetwater
i liked your page and submitted a link to my stuff..but how will you see new stuff?
can;t u just add a dollar?