• Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

The progress bar doesn’t work with the new review process :) We’re working on a implementing a different system, so you can ignore the progress bar for now. Thanks!

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

I think your question was a bit specialized, so they’re looking for a person who can answer it best :)

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Moved to Item Discussions :)

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

We don’t use discount codes on the site :) Thanks!

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Fixed :)

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Fixed :)

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Hello :) If you click on the item’s support tab you can see the support options an author may provide – http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431/support

You are welcome to use their support forum for any install questions you may have. Thanks!

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

In your Downloads area there is an option when you download the file to download your purchase code. That is what they are probably asking for. However, I don’t see you having purchased the Revolution Slider, so you would need to log in using the account you purchased the file under. Thanks!

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

I’m pretty sure Tim (for instance) has voiced his concerns on the matter numerous times over the years, even saying he might have to leave the jungle if things didn’t change. To my knowledge there was no official and public response from Envato.

We’ve responded several times that expanded licensing options was something we’re currently looking at :)

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Actually, that’s been in our Knowledgebase and Community Guidelines for a long time – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/236

by
by
by
by
by
by