• Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

just one (technical) question: “if i delete an item i wont be able to submit it again”.

how can envato “remember” the items i have uploaded/delete? what about if i change the title and maybe do a different mix? or even add 50 millisecond silence at the beginning or at the end?

The Reviewers will know :D

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Hello. Please see our Knowledgebase article on support – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/213

Thanks!

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

A note Piracy discussions in the forums

Please do not post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled.

Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support, and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Hey guys. I’d like to get this thread back on track if we can. This is a thread detailing some of the things Collis finds important and what he sees as a great future for the company. It is not meant to be a list of things we are or are not currently working on.

There seems to be a growing trend to try and use every thread to bring focus onto a particular feature that you would like to see on the Marketplaces. I’m going to let you know, that we’re very aware of the pain points and the areas that you’ve requested improvements for.

We know that rating improvements are important to you, as is the homepage and a shopping cart and the headerbar… Just because these things are not listed in Collis’ post doesn’t mean we don’t think they exist. The reason we may not be replying to some of these threads is simply because we have replied, perhaps several times already, and we have your concerns recorded and listed in very important places. And in a lot of cases, we’re actually working on them right now but haven’t been able to share any of the progress yet.

The fact that Collis’ vision completely revolves around Community should indicate how much we value your input and making you successful. I know I was completely pumped when I read it. While we may not be able to act on every suggestion, we still very much value your feedback. So instead of using this thread to voice concern over features that haven’t been introduced yet, lets use it to let Collis know how we can draw Envato closer to its amazing community.

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Please disregard the progress bar. As Jarel mentioned in a previous update, the new review algorithms have played havoc with the bar so it’s not currently accurate. Thanks!

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Please disregard the progress bar. As Jarel mentioned in a previous update, the new review algorithms have played havoc with the bar so it’s not currently accurate. Thanks!

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Sorry! Things sometimes move a bit slower with the complexities of accounts and withdrawals. I believe they’re just waiting for final sign off and they’ll be able to process everything for you. Thanks!

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Hello :) If you haven’t already, please check that author’s support tab – http://themeforest.net/item/keres-fullscreen-photography-theme/3960542/support You may be able to get some troubleshooting suggestions on your problem. Thanks!

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Bit of an old thread. Going to lock it down now :)

6621 posts
  • Located in Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Thanks for posting the link Greenline :) Yes, if you post your feedback on that main thread we can keep it all in one place. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by