Item preview size 80×80, badge 32×32. Great UX.
I hope it’s a joke. Keep them as small as possible. This WordArt looks a bit outdated
Not that sporty as Contempo’s, but still a baby
- Envato provides you a place where you can sell your items to 4.000.000 people.
- They need to keep your items hosted (not DEMO preview)
- They do their own marketing stuff, promoting your items as well through ads in general
- They have a range of prices for all categories and only Envato can change it
- You can always ask for price review
Envato isn’t actually a community anymore, they do whatever they want and don’t listen to anyone. They rarely ask for authors/buyers opinions. It’s a business and yes, it’s all about the money. Our choice is to accept their policy or not. There is no point to discuss business models
You didn’t purchase it. At least not from this account.
User pays with paypal. Envato waits for payment, positive – item is available for download, negative – not available. If everything is fine, user will be able to download purchased product in 5 minutes. I don’t want to give away a free copy of my product. Nobody wants
Nothing, it’s a copy of SmartStart theme.
1st page = food, workstation, envato items…
74th page = houses, cars…
151st page = yachts, villas, planes…
301st page = islands, 100 wifes, 10 ferrari
Confirm, appears in Chrome on Retina MBP