Really a step backward comparing with first three months.
Hoping to get better in second part of the year..!
I pose the question also to you, hoping someone knows a possible answer. (and I’m sorry if it has been already discussed before)
So: now Envato collects VAT on its behalf and from what I understood from THIS FAQ, authors don’t have to pay it again.
But how to demonstrate it has been already paid? And how to know how much has been paid?
I already asked to my accountant, but doesn’t have an answer for now..
Things are getting serious. Almost same traffic on my items, but sales are really low for a week now (specially for April!)
What is going on..?
Really really slow. Strange for April..!
So: after 3 years spent answering to more than 10 thousand tickets, also for me is time to hire a support guy.
- Is a part-time job, around 3 hours a day
- Basis is Monday to Friday. If you can spend an hour during weekend, will be an appreciated plus
- You are free to manage your time, but I want to keep my efficiency (currently answer in less than 15 hours), then normally takes two sessions per day
- I often have customers asking for tweaks or changes. You will be allowed to manage these requests as a freelancer and theoretically increase a lot earnings.
- Support is for my Wordpress and jQuery plugins (except Business Calendar)
Support will be given through my platform and Codecanyon comments. Eventually I’ll forward e-mails coming from my profile.
- Good written english
- Good PHP, CSS, HTML, jQuery knowledge
- Perfect Wordpress knowledge (real-world usage and coding part)
- Experience with Firebug or Chrome inspector to find out problems on the fly
- A looooot of patience and quick learning ability
Apply writing a bit about yourself, your experiences and your salary expectations at email@example.com.