Thanks, solybarr, I believe I’ve seen such items too. I’ll do the same then and see if it’s accepted.
- Typography is the key. It’s really poor now.
- The text above the slider is illegible. Improve the contrast, e.g. by darkening the slider images.
- Also consider some color scheme improvements – create a nice, solid color pallete and be consistent in using it. I can tell you that this pastel red (”Latest Works”) doesn’t play well with the orange below.
- Play with textures, but wisely. Now your template doesn’t look so clean.
- Maybe some more interesting images could help sell the template?
Hope this will help.
Just curious: why don’t you use antyaliasing?
Congrats. I’m sure you’ll get the 10 K sales bareer break even quicker than the first 1 K!
BTW, congrats @pixel-industry on your 1000 sales!
I happen to have an item in PSD category which contains 2 kinda separate templates: vCard (for vCard sites) and Portfolio (for more general personal use). Both of them share common styles, color scheme and UI elements, but they have distinctly different uses.
Since I’m also going to create HTML and WordPress versions, my question appears: can I make a separate HTML template for Portfolio and separate HTML template for vCard (and analogously with WordPress versions)? Or it will be agains the Envato rules? It would be 5 items in total (1 PSD + 2 × HTML + 2 × WP).
Does anyone have any experience in that field? Thanks in advance.