2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

nice to see the updates.

I would also request more alternate ways of getting payments like western union and bank wire(which I mostly prefer), because in some countries paypal service is not available like I am living in a country where paypal service is not available which is very very bad for me at least.

Please do think of introducing alternate ways of getting payments.

Thanks

+6 more
LucidStudios says

Hello,

Normally I store my username and passwords using the password managers in browsers so that I don’t provide login info again and again.

But I am having problem with flashden.net site.

When I use: http://www.flashden.net

and try to login it doesn’t let me login but when I use: http://activeden.net

It shows me as I am already signed in and I can go into my account.

FYI , I am using FireFox 2..0.4

+6 more
LucidStudios says
Hi wes, I am sure you are annoyed, but the site has just had a very important update, and we kind of overwhelmed the team with feedback. I am sure they are on it. Bear with them as we all do. :P

Please check out the last posts and you will see that Collis (one of the founders) actually brought up this into discussion and tomorrow all files should be approved.

In regards to the order the files are approved, you should know that there are more approvers as I recall, and the music files and the rest of the files are on two separate lists I think – as the approvers are different people who approve different types of files. The bottom line is this might be the reason your file wasn’t approved yet.

But there are separate queues for each category and my files are two categories and I am tracking now everything and if this happens again, I will post screenshot to prove my point. First time I was not aware so I could not take screenshot of the two intervals, which I am talking about.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

Items approval procedure is Vary Annoying. After 15 days have passed but my files are still in queue and I have also noted that authors of the site don’t approve files as they come in the queue.

The new display of the queue has helped me to see where my files are and I have noticed that the authors of this site delayed my files and approved many other files even my files were in the front of the queue.

If they kept this approach then very soon this site will die.

by
by
by
by
by
by