Posts by LucidStudios

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

It might even take weeks. Last time one of my file got approval after 15 days.

Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says
I don’t really understand RSS ? I know you can subscribe but then what happens?

Let say you subscribe to 5 different RSS feeds which are you favorites, then you use a RSS reader and just select one of the five and click the update option and you get the latest X number of news or articles, if its a news site, and in this way you don’t have to go to 5 sites to see the updates, if you see any update which matter to you then you can go to the site.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

like:

http://www.flashden.net/item/advanced-reflect-effect/1357

the user “knvb1123” has not even purchased the file and he is writing totally negative things there.

So every author should request the flashden staff to disable the non-purchasers’ ability to comment on files.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

I think only those should be allowed to comment who have purchased the file, because that make more sense.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

The title of the page is wrong.

I know these request are going to disturb you, but flashden is community of its members and we want it to be error free so that if a new user comes to flashden he/she should a get a 100% error free website and encourage them to join flashden

+6 more
LucidStudios says

I appreciate your hard work. Please also fix the competition page.

Thanks

+6 more
LucidStudios says

I am trying to upload a video loop file, but each time I try to upload the video file I get the following error: Length must be formatted like 4:30 for 4 minutes and 30 seconds, 0:10 for 10 seconds

Even I am specify the length of the video file according to the examples given below the input text field. As my video loop has 1 second duration so specify like:

0 colon 01 for 1 seconds

or

0 colon 01 for 1 seconds

Note: above I have used colons because the text editor on this site converts the above numbers to smileys.

Please help me so that i can upload the video loop file successfully.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

The competition page is a bit vague for me.

Like the titile says: DESIGN A FLASHDEN WALLPAPER AN …

whereas the competition is entirely different and there is no competition for designing the wallpaper for flash den.

The competition for the most files uploaded and leaderboard information are still there even after one week.

I am interested in participating in the competition and as the information on the page are not getting update so its a bit troublesome.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

I am still having problems with the edit tab. It says: Whoops, Something Broke!

no matter I am using either: http://activeden.net/user/wes/edit

or

http://www.flashden.net/user/wes/edit

It always gives me the same error.

+6 more
LucidStudios says

I suggest that you improve the login system as well. For example if I am logged in using:

http://activeden.net

and then I just change the path to: http://www.flashden.net

It gives me error and shows me that I am not logged in so I should login again.

by
by
by
by
by
by