• Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Hey, thats a free 6.00 more a day than I make! :) ... you know what would be a great idea…if everyday you took that 6 bucks and bought one of my video files! :) lol just playin…

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

yeah bobocel, something is wrong with your link, it just opened my email client and popped up 47 new emails lol

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

MediaTemple is great but they are more advanced, and more expensive. Ofcourse you are paying a higher price for better quality…but then again if you just need a personal web space, or smaller business site… you can absolutely go for the cheaper hosts…

I have been through many of them, and I now use bluehost… In the category of cheap web hosts…THEY ARE THE BEST ! BY FAR !...

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Guys I agree and think that bad comments…no useless comments should not be tolerated. But at the same time giving the author the ability to remove the comments he doesnt like is not fair to the community. In real life if something is not great you are able to tell other people that it isnt great. Or what you didnt like about it. People should be able to post if something doesnt work like it says it should or things of that nature…

If authors were able to moderate their own comments, every file on here would seem as though it was perfect.

There should be an option for authors to request a removal of an unnecessary or rude comment…that I can agree with.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Well for starters check this out…it may be what you are looking for,

Richardson’s Fullscreen Flash Advanced

If not why dont you try to modify the autoviewer thing…?

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Well hey now I didnt intend for that lol…Rather than boycotting version 1 files, just check to see if there is a version 2 before you buy… lol

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Oh also, the activation process was awesome, rather than having to sit at a phone store and sign a contract…blah blah blah, I came home, plugged the phone in, downloaded the new itunes and activated the phone in iTunes in about 10 minutes, from there I was able to pick my plan and any option stuff I wanted to add to the plan and use my iTunes account and credit card to sign up for the phone. My girlfriends phone worked within 5 minutes, my phone took until the next morning. AT&T said this was because of the high activation numbers they were experiencing at the time.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Well like I said before I do have two phones on one account, both mine and my girlfriends.

For the both of us, combined we pay $110 USD before taxes…I think it comes to like 130ish afterwards.

With this we have a basic 800 minutes, free nights/weekends unlimited mobile to mobile (we can talk to each other and any other ATT /Cingular person without it consuming our minutes), unlimited internet/email. And 200 text messages per line. We then added a 5 bucks per month, per line to have unlimited text messages to ATT /Cingular customers. Which brought our total to 110 after the texting ad on.

The texting option is amazing because it makes talking so easy, and on this phone the texts look like an instant message rather than hundreds of individual messages. We dont even call each other anymore its all texts between me and my girlfriend. Plus the keyboard makes it too easy to text. I hated text messaging until I got this phone.

Also the first bill was like 100 pages, but I received an email the other day from AT&T informing me that they have decided after a lot of complaints to reform their bill to the bear necessities, and if I want to check the details of my bill I can do so online, so as not to waste too much paper.

The one hidden thing was that my first bill from them was 2 months combined. They did this with no notice, and told me that their computer does this randomly and will eventually happen to all new customers. They charge you for the whole month that you have used plus the entire month that you are about to use, this is so that if you decide to cancel your plan early you dont have to worry about paying the last months bill if you run 1 – 2 days into it after cancelling. It made sense but I called them to argue the fact that I couldnt afford the double bill at the moment and would have no problem paying it if I had been informed that it was coming, and after about a 10 minute argument the guy credited my account the full amount of the second bill :)

And an iPhone prize would be awesome!

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Just thought people need to see it as its own post, I moved it to a new post and removed it from this one…

edit: just realized I could only edit my most recent post…I am sorry for the double post guys, if you have anything in response to the suggestion please try to respond in the post that contains just the suggestion…

Sorry, collis could you remove the big post 2 up from this one…my bad man, wont happen again.

by
by
by
by
by
by