Posts by MarkBrodhuber

4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

dont want to step on toes, but couldnt this be achieved by XML . He said the DJ needs to update the news section himself…meaning add and possibly remove old articles. But he doesnt need to change anything else about the page, layout, or look. He just needs to add new things like dates, and news.

4905 posts
+9 more

I have always been a PC user, but not by choice. I never had the money for a MAC ADG3 how is that machine…I was looking into picking one up soon but I am worried that I am spending the money, and I should be waiting and getting a Mac Pro desktop. I know the machine probably runs well. I just got burned on the iphone and I’m afraid that they are going to release the new line of Pros the day after I buy the iMac

4905 posts
+9 more

I requested something…Just wanted to let you know your doodles are amazing…I’m sure you get asked all the time but do you do commission work for sketches? Ive been on a commission list for some girl for WAY too long and I need a drawing.

Also if its not already, you should throw that magnifying glass thing up on the den…its awesome!

4905 posts
+9 more
4905 posts
+9 more

Hey, thats a free 6.00 more a day than I make! :) ... you know what would be a great idea…if everyday you took that 6 bucks and bought one of my video files! :) lol just playin…

4905 posts
+9 more

yeah bobocel, something is wrong with your link, it just opened my email client and popped up 47 new emails lol

4905 posts
+9 more

MediaTemple is great but they are more advanced, and more expensive. Ofcourse you are paying a higher price for better quality…but then again if you just need a personal web space, or smaller business site… you can absolutely go for the cheaper hosts…

I have been through many of them, and I now use bluehost… In the category of cheap web hosts…THEY ARE THE BEST ! BY FAR !...

4905 posts
+9 more

Guys I agree and think that bad comments…no useless comments should not be tolerated. But at the same time giving the author the ability to remove the comments he doesnt like is not fair to the community. In real life if something is not great you are able to tell other people that it isnt great. Or what you didnt like about it. People should be able to post if something doesnt work like it says it should or things of that nature…

If authors were able to moderate their own comments, every file on here would seem as though it was perfect.

There should be an option for authors to request a removal of an unnecessary or rude comment…that I can agree with.

4905 posts
+9 more

Well for starters check this out…it may be what you are looking for,

Richardson’s Fullscreen Flash Advanced

If not why dont you try to modify the autoviewer thing…?

4905 posts
+9 more

Well hey now I didnt intend for that lol…Rather than boycotting version 1 files, just check to see if there is a version 2 before you buy… lol

by
by
by
by
by
by