• Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

ya link to it in the item description…I think its a good idea cart!

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Brag why dont cha!

No ones got love for us video dudes :(

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Unfortunately I only made one sale yesterday, BUT I havent made many, so it was nice to get 50% for that one sale, it was a little taste of something we have to sell $35,000+ to get for good. Not sure if I will ever reach that plateau selling video files (prolly not) but still fun to see one of your files sell!

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Good points guys, thats exactly what I was saying. In the end I think FD will have tons of members and I dont think it will be that bad as far as useless files. Maybe by that time we can have a buddy list, and buddy all of the artists we love, and then possibly filter the content based on who is in your list, that way we know when someone we like submits a file…

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Seriously what do you guys picture the site will be like a year from now?

I mean Junkie, you said 75,000 – 100,000…if it does grow to be that big, what do you think the site will be like…

I feel like things will be different with that many members, I mean right now I feel like I know a lot of you. Not near 15000 but everyone that contributes on a regular basis and talks in the forums, I know of you guys…its the same people.

My main concern is with that many members there is always the possibility of a crap load of less-than-par files, and sorting through the good ones and bad ones could be a head ache…

If FD hits 100,000 I could see a day where we are getting 14,000 preloader uploads each week. The site could be called “Preloader Den”...No offense to you preloader guys I love your stuff! I just think with that many people I hope that the majority of stuff being submitted is as quality as it is now…

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I once punched a four year old little girl in the back of the head, and I ran away before she could even turn around…

BACK DOWN !

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I’m running dual 19’s at work and love it! At home I have a 22 inch widescreen (Left) and a 19 inch standard (right) but I just lost the right monitor, I dont kno if my video card crapped out but I am stuck with one monitor and its driving me crazy!

One of those things where you never see yourself needing a second screen until you get used to working with it. I feel like half my brain is missing. Having to minimize and maximize all day long is a pain in the ass.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I am trying to work on some video things, but I am having a hard time making something that will be universal (something that anyone could use). I dont know if I cant think of something just because I am tired, or if its designers block.

But if you guys need anything let me know and Ill try to accommodate! :)

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I think I’m getting there, I am at 2.50 right now so hopefully soon.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Well I had no intentions of being insulting, and I also realize different people have different ideas of what is insulting and what is not. That all makes sense, I did it with good intentions. His avatar was talked about a lot in the forum, hell…he was made featured just to have the picture on the front page! THATS AWESOME , and all I did was add a mustache and some eyebrows in MS Paint. Its like a cheesy version of a Conan O’Brian joke…

by
by
by
by
by
by