4927 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Wes,

Are there tutorials for it yet? How are you learning to use it? Do you have any links?

4927 posts
+9 more

I noticed you are taking advantage of the custom chrome and the transparency. Hows that working out? Does it noticeably affect performance?

4927 posts
+9 more

Great work Wes!!!!! I havent yet installed your AIR , but I will when I get the runtime on my machine…could you post a screenshot of the interface? I’m curious to see what you made it look like and how it looks running on the OS!

Good stuff.

4927 posts
+9 more

good stuff! Congrats!!!!!

4927 posts
+9 more

I think a small but nice addition to the forum section would be to include who else is viewing the post while you are looking at it. Its a feature I’ve seen in other forums…and if I post and I’m waiting for a response sometimes I will leave the post minimized and check it every once in a while, with this feature we will see if other people are looking at the post…

Not a absolutely necessary feature, just something nice I liked in some other forums…

4927 posts
+9 more

Wes,

I agree with your first statement about focusing on quality, but the part about triworks was completely unnecessary. I dont know where you are from, and how people communicate there, but it seems like you have always been jumpy on this board, criticizing and putting down people. I do believe I have actually made a joke about telling you to calm down in another post before…I dont say anything because I cant design/develop flash for sh*t but I think your stuff is decent. On the other hand Triwork’s work is well respected here, he himself is well respected. I personally love his work, especially his video stuff (I can relate to it the most) but you saying that his stuff should be rejected is like a high school player saying that Michael Jordan is not good at basketball…

I understand if you have some complaints thats you have the right to have an opinion, but to broadcast it on a forum, disguised as a “lets all focus on quality now” post is just messed up…thats something you should be talking to staff about privately…

chill out, have fun, and worry about yourself :)

4927 posts
+9 more

http://activeden.net/item/minimal-website-image-slide/2615

This is more what you are looking for. Only problems are that its an actual website template, and not just a gallery. The pictures need to be loaded in the actual flash file and not through XML , and getting the pictures to line up right is a little bit of a pain. You can make them look good when you havent moused over anything, but once you move over one item and it shrinks the other sections, getting the content you want to be visible is a little hard. I sort of gave up on it, but gimbanzi was very helpful…

4927 posts
+9 more

Congrats, I cant wait to be a competitor in the next one. I got in on FD a little too late.

by
by
by
by
by
by