• Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I am trying to work on some video things, but I am having a hard time making something that will be universal (something that anyone could use). I dont know if I cant think of something just because I am tired, or if its designers block.

But if you guys need anything let me know and Ill try to accommodate! :)

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I think I’m getting there, I am at 2.50 right now so hopefully soon.

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Well I had no intentions of being insulting, and I also realize different people have different ideas of what is insulting and what is not. That all makes sense, I did it with good intentions. His avatar was talked about a lot in the forum, hell…he was made featured just to have the picture on the front page! THATS AWESOME , and all I did was add a mustache and some eyebrows in MS Paint. Its like a cheesy version of a Conan O’Brian joke…

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Love the fact that there are no more credits…only thing I would love to see rather than the whole money system all together, is the only money in your account is the you get when someone buys your item. Rather than having to deposit to buy, it would be nice to just pay for the exact amount right from a credit/debit card whenever I want to purchase.

The way it is now, I deposit 10 bucks, I buy a 3 dollar item, and then I see something for 12 that I want. I now have to deposit another 10 bucks to get that item leaving me at 5. And the cycle continues. This is a great improvement, migrating away from credits, but hopefully one day I can pay for exactly what I want without having to load my account up with cash…

Good work FLASHDEN !

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Good to know Ryan, I had not idea…

Thankfully my personal site isnt even up at all at the moment and when I get around to finishing it I will have nothing on there that will author huge traffic. Bluehost and shared hosting is great for what I need, but I can see how it was a problem for your situation. I will absolutely now look into VPS ’s for clients with projects that have the potential to generate lots of traffic.

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

:)

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Best host I have ever dealt with and currently use is Bluehost. I heard about them from a friend, and after looking around I found that they are rated in the top 3 of most major “comparison sites”.

Their uptime is amazing, and the customer service is UNBELIEVABLE . I say this because I thought my last host was good until I had an issue with their php.ini file and they were so unwilling to help me or work with me.

My biggest gripe with my last host wast the package I signed up for was constantly being upped…I started at 5 gigs of space and 50 gigs of bandwidth, and by the time I left they were up to 300 gigs of space and 3000 gigs of bandwidth, for the same price I had been paying for 2 years, yet they wouldnt upgrade me to the higher space options, because the plan I originally signed up for was only for 5/50 gigs.

Bluehost has already upped their plan twice since I have switched over. Both times I noticed it on their site, I called them up, the first time they automatically updated my account the second time, I called and the guy had no problem, did it for in me in 3 minutes!

Right now its 300 gigs of space, 3000 gigs of transfer, unlimited domain hosting, and 2500 emails….

Dont remember exactly how much I paid, I think it was something like 90 USD for the year, and I paid for 2 years and saved like 20 bucks…

Bluehost

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Listen guys, sorry about the controversy! Wes I didnt mean to anger you in any way, I thought it was a pic of you, not your brother and I was hoping you and I could get a good laugh from it…hopefully no harm felt…switching my av right now…

I think everyone needs to relax a bit…stop taking life, and things on FLASHDEN so seriously…comedy is one of the biggest things that gets me through life…if you guys want I will post a picture of my mother and you guys can photoshop the shyt out of it…

all in good fun, if I angered you wes, I apologize. :)

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

You guys are really making that much on this site\\?! thats crazy. I never thought that it would actually be that profitable for the designers. I really need to start contributing to the flash section, thats where the money is. Unfortunately I dont know flash, but thats neither here nor there. lol

4893 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

You guys are CRAZY . I made $2.50 so far and I cant do anything with it. hehe…I guess after I get to contributing more…it should go up…I hope…

by
by
by
by
by
by