Haha you bet! I preordered mine, as a ex-die hard gamer/e-sport fanatic (sometimes still am :p), i couldn’t hold my tears either
Developing costs; $100.000.000 Part 1 was released 11 years ago, they waited that long to release the 2nd version…
whoah.. things are moving fast indeed ..
imagine a world where you browse the internet and do your work with your mind.. seems not so far away now .. yesterday it did though..
This one goes to 84 as seen on the description, you can try that one, or hire someone to do it for you. http://videohive.net/item/your-big-slideshow/97998
Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.
Best of luck.
It’s a bit confusing but whats the deal with this card?
Do i get a card send to my home?
Can i use the card to get money from a atm?
Is this card registerd with my tax office?
Whats the max amount of money that i can transfer to this card?
So whats the biggest reason i must use this card instead paypal?
Really funny you ask those questions, the fine folks at payoneer have a fancy demo video that answers every one of them
No reason, only if you have trouble with the current withdrawal system.
I didn’t know you could refer people that did instant transaction’s i have quite a few referrals and i only had those in which someone deposited a certain amount (at least $20 i think).
1. How do you use the files you buy on Videohive and were do they end up?
2. How much information do you at least expect in the help guide?
3. Do you buy a project as it is or do you do heavy duty customizations on them?
4. Do you always expect the soundtrack to be included?
5. (if any at all) Which plug-ins do you use the most?
6. Would you like to see more high quality files? And would you be able to pay a higher price for them?( higher then $35, $30 )
7. Where would your money go first?
- Long (mediocre) cheap projects?
- Short (high quality) expensive projects?
8. How important is support (from the author)?
9. What would you like to see more on VideoHive?
Importing mp3 files (or any other kind of compressed audio) into After Effects can get you breaks in your waveform. .. experienced this not so long ago.. i got lucky i had the uncompressed version laying around pfew!
Take a deep breath, hold your nose and dive into the ocean It’s scary for the first time but when you take the jump once, you will come to realize there was no reason to be scared in the first place.
Trust me, the ocean is sweet!
Btw, this saying only applies if you know what you are capable of in a period of time. And since you probably have some experience, you shouldn’t have any problems with that.
Can’t believe i missed this wonderful thread, so many points already made. Awesome read guys, some of you really hit the nail on it’s head. Wanted to share a story myself but i guess it would be pointless since everything is mentioned already