I’ve been experiencing the following scenario on a new item that I’m about to release.
- 1) I’ve sent the files
- 2) Got soft rejected because an error on innerHTML js file and a background image not being big enough for big monitors ( > 1900 ).
- 3) Fixed the js error and make the image bigger.
- 4) Now soft rejected because my files have some hidden files ending with ~ ( I use GVIM / Ubuntu ) hence was not able to see those hidden files.
Is it cost effective for you guys reviewing this 2 times going back and forth loosing your time ( as well as my ) ?
Instead of doing the following :
- 1 ) Fix js error / image / and remove this GVIM files ?
Disclaimer, I do understand it’s my job presenting the documents/files error free.
Hi DiamondTheme, here are my thoughts.
1) On the navigation, there color of the items doesn’t seem to work, i’ll try another shade of the color, or even change the color.
2) Below the title of every section there is an border-bottom, that looks out of place / removed it or place a 2px below the letters or rethink this part
3) On team members section, the text inside of the boxes doesn’t look that good. Also the icons on that color.
4) On the map add a fade in/ fade out effect, css3 transitions using opacity: 1, to opacity:0.
5) On the blog page the text on the list ( sidebar ) doesn’t look good.
Overall you have a really nice product i’ll polish the navigation ( colors looked a little wash-out ), this will be a key factor ( this is the first impression on the page ).
Hope I’ve helped you out
How can i contact you? or feel free to contact me, moosethemes at gmail .com
Hi!, don’t know if everyone is having the same problem i used to have access to this part Private Load Invitation Were you send payment request to your customers now i don’t longer have access to this. Is it just me or someone else having the same issue?
cc @Nissim_Payoneer ticket # LTK1215303944692X
Regards David Moosethemes
Change the design, colour scheme also looks odd, i will suggest you go flat design it’s the easiest way if you are not good with design, Typography is another thing try using Open Sans, Source sans pro from google fonts.
I would like to take a look at it, when you have the demo ready hit me up!. Cheers.
The 1 thing that i will change on this are the buttons, besides that looks “approved”