Posts by Nimbus125

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Nimbus125 says

Hey guys,

I am looking for a theme on this website that is tailored for a guru or an expert. Something straight forward and simple, but particularly created for such a persona. I’ve found one here called Persona and it feels too outdated in terms of design.

I am looking for something possibly minimalistic in design, creative, a source for information about the persona (blog of course), focus on the persona/expert in terms of qualities, in-media links/videos, and so on.

Thoughts?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Nimbus125 says

Hello everyone,

I am a Life Coach, Author, Trainer, and Speaker. I am currently looking for a Wordpress template that can portray me as a personality with responsive features, blogging, video & photo sliders, social media icons, and all the things that would make my website alive and interactive for the viewer to know about me. Look at it as a one-stop-lookup place on the web. I want it to be personal rather than corporate looking. Most of the themes here look corporate than anything or lack the features that would give me, the brand/personality, ability to showcase my blogs, projects, and more.

Do you know a theme here that’s available?

Thanks,

Khaled

by
by
by
by
by
by