Yeah its weird. Never had a problem before. This is the first time. Hopefully they will sort it out. It shows on the withdrawl page that i requested it on august 29th
Hi there i did not receive a payment from envato To my paypal account. Is there any way of finding out Why.
Never lived in an apartment building, always lived in a single family home. I think i would go crazy if i lived in an apartment building. I like to have a back yard and do stuff around the house.
Well I think it’s my 21 foot Javelin 409B Bassboat with a 225 horse johnson venom. Gets well used maybe gonna get used even more after we move to our new house in northern ontario.
Yeah Best marketplace by far.
Cheers and thanks to the gals and dudes of envato.
Nice congratz guys.
Here is an idea. Lets just use a 60 dollar theme for 1-12 month support not including customization of the theme. this would only be support for the buyers that actually purchased a support package. We would still support the themes for updates and bugs as basic support which would be mandatory and i think most authors do that to keep their customers happy and coming back. For extra support for people that need help with installation installing widgets and so on the support packages would be great specially if they had a choice on how long they need the support for and they can purchase the package that would fit their needs.
Theme $60+1 month support $30.
Theme $60+2 month support $40
Theme $60+4 month support $60
Theme $60+6 month support $80
Theme $60+12 month support $120
Just an idea but at least this way both authors and buyers get a deal for their work and purchases.
And as for envato taking 30% of the support i am fine with because everyone has to eat right.
Let me know what you guys think.
I like it man nice work.
Here is what i do not like.
- Logo is not jiving with the theme at all also the small logo text is very hard to read.
- I would move the slider buttons closer to the images maybe even on top of the image. so on hover the arrows appear in the image box.
- i think that there are too many colors. maybe stick with a few colors not so many.
- don’t like the submenu position you should line it up under the header and also the blue line is too thick and the color is not the greatest.
- the post title and the post body text is almost the same size. you have to make the title bigger than the paragraph.
- too much empty space on the left side of the footer comparing it to the right.
- The categories menu items dont do anything.
- Post format gallery link does not do anything
Here is a few pointers good luck.
Hey all i am not elite but i agree ++1
Honestly this 6 month thing is not gonna work. A month tops. Envato will take the 30% in each sale of the support right? The author gets 70% but has to support the file for 6 months that is crazy.
Specially for one purchase of support? How much are the support packages going to be cus if it’s $20-$25 dollars it’s not worth it for the author at all maybe for envato it would be.
The thing that i do not understand is how can someone come up with supporting a file for 6 months straight with a single license of the support package?
I totally think this is not gonna work. As i said before tops a month per support purchase not 6 months.
maybe i am not understanding it right but this is how it sounds to me.
Maybe staff could shed some light on this..