I have the same issue on mac with Chrome !
I really really really don’t know. As far as i’m concerned your tracks is great. You’ve done a good job.
With my last item ( a Lower Thirds), i tried to be as flexible as i’m able to. Using controllers and expressions regrouped in a dashboard panel, the user can choose:
- colors pick up or colors presets
- long shadows or not
- part of the animation
- various type of Lower thirds
- logo or not
- logo with name or not
- social networks logo included
Unfortunately, i do not sell anything. It may be because of another aspect of my work but so here are my questions :
- I wonder if too much flexibility kills simplicity ?
- Shall we show in the preview all the parameters included or shall we just show the essential ?
thanks for your advises, i’m a little bit lost.