Posts by ParkerAndKent

3256 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

...and I think that flashden disagree with those that want to be asked for promoting their files because in this way you are going against flashden business…

3256 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

This is an absurd discussion in my opinion… there is a lot of confusion about the author program and the referral program… authors need to remember that when they upload a file that file is 50 to 75 percent of flashden business, so is in flashden interest to promote these files in any way possible because this is their main business… this is why they do a referral program… if authors want to earn money also from referrals they just need to promote any product and the whole community as everybody can do…

when a person link to your file is promoting your file for you and it’s right to give them a commission for this, because remember that they build blogs, invest time in promoting and let people all over the world know about your file… this is simply advertising… thanks to them your sales can go better and better….

GARRO is wrong when he says: “you are still making money of a file thats not yours…” because he’s not making money from the product but from the advertising that he does…

3256 posts
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says
I can see this bringing you alot of work personally…

In a positive or negative way? :-)

3256 posts
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

In a digital age thats rather trusting, whats stopping people running off with it?

Do you mean decompiling risks?

I’m developing a solution to avoid this risk… anyway I will try with this strategy on some products and if it works I will apply it to all my products…

3256 posts
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi everybody, I’m new here and in a few weeks I’m going to start selling my application here…

I can see that support requests are a common problem, I’ve read many products comments and many times people try to transform a little bit too much the files that they buy… like they buy a photo gallery and then they want to show videos… or different media on that file… this is just weird in my opinion…

I think that a good product is a product that is easily customizable in its graphic and options, but that is not too open to be transformed in something totally different… I am a developer and of course I know that if I buy a banner rotator I can transform it in a website if I want, but that is not the goal of a banner rotator…

For this reason I’ve decided to provide a full trial version of my products to let buyers play with it, read the manual, understand what they can do with the file and if my product really fit their needs… so I want the buyers buy my product only if they think that my file is perfect to them… I hope this solution can avoid me to give support to absourd request and have all my customers happy!

Try it and, if you like it, buy it!

My first post, a bit long… but… have a nice day guys!

Parker

by
by
by
by
by
by