But can I see wich elements of my portfolio were rated? In any way?....
Hello there. It looks like I have 4 ratings in my portfolio.
But I don’t know which works have this ratings, because I don’t see the stars rate icons below none of my works into my portfolio (I’ve checked the ones sold).
How I know which of my works have this ratings?
Uf, serious thing, sorry to hear that. Envato must take this very serious not only now, also for future attacks.
Envato reputation is serious thing; of course when you are big you will receive more attacks and envies, but here are many professionals involved, and many live due to Envato earnings.
I loved it, just technique and time to adapt, but I dont like wireless things (I hate battery replacement), so I downgraded to the mighty mouse for general purposes. For design, I use Wxcom tablet
For audio editing I prefer those trackballs from Kensingtxn
Sales fluctuating, but continues.
I think the bigger the paw, smaller (it seems) are the sales
Interesant post. Thank you Mkhaled
Virus TI happy user here. I dont need anything else to create any synth sound. I really love it
Hey. Maybe a long time have passed and you’ve picked the speakers now, but here are some hints:
1. If you have a big room choose 8” If not choose 5”/6”.
2. The position of the tweeters increase with the ” of the main cone. For many people is important to have the tweeters at the same height that the main cone.
3. Remember the triangle formation between your ears and the speakers. If your table is small I would not recommend a 8” speakers.
4. If you can listen to the speakers in place do it. Specially if you have passed many time with those Tannoys.
5. If you pick a 8”, maybe is not necessary to pick a subbass. It also depends of the type of music you do usually (if the bass is important and predominant)