Posts by Raziel666

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Raziel666 says

this :)

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Raziel666 says

Listening to the songs by Rodriguez, the Sugarman, (after watching ‘Searching for Sugarman’ documentary film)

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

@DarkstarDesigns: Thanks a lot!!

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

Hi friends, recently I was asked to do a hi-res photorealistic 3d car model (model, light & render 3 different angles) for a studio. It took me nearly a month to finish. (Interior is not highly detailed btw) Any idea how much should I charge for this work ?

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | 8 GB Gskill RipjawsX DDR3 | RADEON HD 5670 | Hitachi 500 GB HDD | Samsung 20” LCD | Windows 8 Pro x64

:)

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

damn..I submitted very early but soft rejected 2 times due to minor issues and it got approved at the very end :(

Congrats to all winners!

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

Well, this is my office server that I use to download & upload stuffs. I get more than 8MB/s on torrent downloads :)

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

@Contrastblack: Cool..That must be a monsterrr!! :D congrats mate! :D I think It’s always better to build the rig ourself if we got the knowledge…I bought all items & assembled by hand..for the mobo, I needed the Z68 chipset to fully utilize the i7, but was quite expensive…I went for the affordable Biostar TZ68A + and it had all the overclocking options I ever need at very affordable price :D Anyway happy with the system :)

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

Yep ur right Contrastblack. & Yeah, Quadros could be a waste of money unless u r working for some high end hollywood style CGI imo :P Anyways I’m happy with my i7 2600K @ 4GHz :P Render times are far better compared to my old dual core PC. Can’t afford Xeons at the moment.

29 posts
+1 more
Raziel666 says

You can fine tune the renderer for best quality/time settings.

& If you want a hardcore render machine, get a Dual Xeon workstation with a nVidia Quadro Card & 16GB RAM .

:D

by
by
by
by
by
by