7greentutorials saidregarding the learning management system, are you talking about something like this: http://codecanyon.net/item/ekattor-school-management-system-pro/6087521?WT.ac=solid_search_thumb&WT.seg_1=solid_search_thumb&WT.z_author=joyontaroy
Prabobly it might not work in wordpress. but i likes to see good Learning Management System in WP. Im also plaaning to implement in core php , not in WP
I would actually be down to purchase ASAP if a school ERP was offered in a WP theme.
Similar to the plugin you linked. Hopefully u decide to develope it. Ill be your first client
Can you elaborate more in what you are planning to offer?
I doubt you can manage a full blown ERP out of wordpress, i dont think it is practical either.
If you mean a CRM module in wordpress backend, then yeah i’d be interested.
You wrote only features that you consider bad or not working, this is not really constructive, provide things that MUST exist in a real estate theme, but in most of the themes don’t. If you have time, you can check my real estate theme and send feedback and I’ll implement as many things as possible in the next update(already working on some fixes and features so any feedback would be welcome)
Ill work on a longer list of features later on the day.Main issues I can appreciate in your theme after a fast look are the following:
- You only offer users a semantic search function. In most countries people dont like using semantic search. You should atleast offer 2 alternative for your users and the priority should be: faceted search with drop downs (state/city/neighborhood).
- I’d also suggest you to implement a slider with arrows in the property page.
Some of the real estate themes beig sold in ThemeForest are decent, but they are the minority (1 or 2 themes) and they have been around for quiete alot of time.
Hopefully some authors take notes out of this post and proceed to design a product focused on quality and needs of the niche instead of trying to push a fast low quality product with decent design but poor functionality
Most of the new ones are of very poor quality. I dont even get how most of them are getting through the review filter. In my perspective real estate themes in the ThemeForest are not up in the same level as other niches.Lets get down to why:
- The themes have a good “aesthetic design” but poor functionality for the niche
- There are themes that cant change colors out of a few pre-designed options offered by the author.
- Claim to be responsive but arent actually responsive out of a few res.
- Claim to be able to fully integrate with certain plugins in their sales page, but in reality they cant.
- Poor features in the property display.
- Lack front-end submission (not that important)
- And most importantly, the search functionality available in most of this themes is really poor. The majority of them offer a single search option, either a single dropdown which can end cluttered with hundreds of locations or they offer Semantic search function which is hated by real estate consumers. I have only seen 1 theme succesfully implementing a faceted search which is what the end user needs, but still you arent able to switch between differnt search methods.
Just a final comment regarding the niche. I find it interesting that we now have certain authors trying to sell us “duplicates” of competitor themes of which they have ripped out half of the code and even their demo pics….
Not fair for consumers, of course authors will be always wanting more money, but whatever flows for you Envato…
Both are wordpress themes in the same category.
It is not a remake in a different platform, because the homepages look different, but you can sense the “ripping” in several of the blocks around the site.
from reading your post it sounds like 1 author with 2 accounts – you said it was hosting the demo of another file by another author – I would contact Envato as 1 author can’t have 2 accounts – but then again they may just be hosting it for them, they may know each other and Envato can be a little heavy handed in the past with accusations so hopefully they will not go and do anything rash without investigating first.
It is not one author hosting content for a second author. Maybe i didnt explain it right.
- The new theme is hosted in this structure: demo.xxxx.com/XXXX
- The original theme is hosted in this structure: demo.xxxx.com
The content of the original theme hosted in said site is not the demo itself, it is just a simple install with half of the dummy content showing.
I just found a theme in ThemeForest that i like. I liked one of its features and I then did some simple research on the theme code and the url were the theme resides in order to find out more about it.
- I found that said URL is also hosting a theme sold in this site by a different user, which competes directly against the first one.
I found some similarities, so i assume that some were ripped out of the first theme.
As the title said… does TF allow us to purchase themes here, then customize them and re-upload theme for sale as a new product?
Note: im not a developer or theme seller so im unaware of your rules, im a client, i just found it interesting.
I found a plugin in codecanyon that does what i need, regarding the sublocations, check their demo.http://codecanyon.net/item/taxonomies-filter-widget/4282257
- Im not a developer/programer, so I would like to know what you guys think about the plugin and if it can be integrated into the theme i previously linked in a succesful way?
Hi, I have been looking for good real estate theme for a few months now. I found a handful of them in TF, and while most of them are responsive and have a good design, most dont have a feature that I need, and without it, I cant sell the product in my country.I need a Real Estate theme that allows me to add hierarchical locations to the properties. IE: each property gets assigned a Country then a State, then a city.
- When a user of the site decides to search for a property, he would be able to refine his search down geographically with 3 drop down menus (which would only show the states located within the country selected, and the cities located within the state selected) instead of having a single drop down menu with hundreds of options.
- Most of the authors, either refuse to build that function into their theme or ignore the users requesting it in their comment section.
- Does anyone have any theme recommendations? - Do you know of any microlancer wordpress developer that can add that type of search functionality to an already existing theme? Is this a theme customization or am i requesting a plugin?
Thanks in advance,This is an example of a theme that I like, but the author has no plans of implementing a more complex search functions…. http://themeforest.net/item/realia-responsive-real-estate-wordpress-theme/4789838