I would like to have a way to bookmark images from the grid/list instead of having to open each image and then choose the bookmarks folder. Maybe another icon like the “similar images” icon under each image?
Stinks! I know.
Where are the reviewers located? Australia?
Congratulations! Great job!
I am glad you figured it out! I guess that’s my good deed for today.
Okay, I hope I can explain this right. (It would be much easier to show you.)
With both shape layers drawn. You will need both paths to be on the same shape layer.
• Get the “Path Selection Tool” from the tool bar. (Black arrow that is not the move tool)
• With one shape layer selected in the layers palette click on the path in the document and it will select the entire path. (Make sure you are using the “Path Selection Tool” and not the “Direct Selection Tool”)
• With the path selected cut that path from the shape layer. Under the Edit menu choose Cut. A box will come up and you can choose “Vector Mask Contents Only”
• Select the other/opposite shape layer in the layers palette by clicking on the vector mask and paste that path into the vector mask. From the Edit menu choose Paste.
• With one path selected using the Path Selection tool move it into place according to how you want to combine the two paths. You can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard to make fine changes in any direction.
• With that one path selected go up the top of the interface and there should be some options there for combining the paths together. (Four boxes with square inside them next to a Combine button) Choose the second option from the left “Subtract from shape area” (Hover over each option with your mouse to see what it does. You can also tell the function of each somewhat by the icons inside each box.)
• Click the Combine button.
If all went well you should have a new shape layer by subtracting one path from another. (Unless these instructions are confusing.)
Way to go! Keep going!
Would anyone be interested in print templates with the images included with the design? I don’t see a lot of these types of things for obvious reasons, but I was just curious.
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the encouraging words!