One more question:
work on the first template and bought him a license “slider revolutine” and images on this account. Is there a problem if I upload the template to another account? How do you justify that I bought a license?
If you do marketing for your template is a problem? Those from themeforest accept?
The exemple : if you buy a template you’ll receive as a bonus a little template
Este mult prea simplu iar designul este slab, mai trebuie lucrat foarte mult.
Da-mi add pe skype la “tilvarclaudiu” poate facem o colaborare pe wordpress.
Nice feedback AppearlyThemes, thank you.
Thanks ThemeToast, tomorrow I will make some changes and I will delete the hidden items and upload to have another reviewer.
You’re right, it is a vague response.
I thought to upload without having to edit and I give another reviewer.
What do you think?
Thanks for feedback Ameh.
I do not understand a thing : exactly what he means when he says working on the identity and details?
Currently do not have any idea of change.
I thought to add more elements and pages but the review says that the features are sufficient
I got soft reject 2 times with this template : http://rocket-design.net/projects/genesis/
First time :
1.) I had to change content because it was plain
2.) Change slide because general and plain
3.) Visual hierarchy, contrast etc.
The second time :
1. I think the amount of features are more than enough.
2. The main reason of rejection isn’t lack of features but lack of details and identity.
3. You may aware that we already have many similar templates available on TF and this template failed to stand out.
4. Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.
5. In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.
6. There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.
What do you suggest I do to be accepted and meet the requirements of the second review