How to create the alternative tracks:
- download preview file of the videohive after effects project (I doubt if you should bother contacting the author… any VH author would like that his project would be all around the places)
- make the music perfectly fitting the video preview BUT with different mood or different musical style/instrument
- export that video preview with new freshly created musical track
- Upload to youtube or vimeo! Post the VH item’s and your AJ item’s links into description of that uploaded video
- Contact author of that VH item and give him the link to that uploaded video with your new created track.
- VH author adds that youtube/vimeo link to his VH items description as alternative preview with alternative musical track.
- you become rich and known as McMorris, Audiojungle thrives!
I do all the steps and upload the videos to my youtube channel (after ask permission to the VH author, I didn’t think this step could annoy the author). Sometimes I also put the link in the comments of the VH project. But I think except once, VH authors not to add it in the description. And that even though at times they have told me they really like the result.
But anyway I didn’t ask them to link to my music, I do it because I like to hear my music as part of a video. I think both video and music together win-win. In fact now I’m starting with AfterEffects, and hopefully soon publish my projects in VH, and this time with my music
In my collection of corporate music there are several songs that could fit, most of them with piano:http://audiojungle.net/collections/4097964-corporate
Congrats! You did it very fast!
I tried in January to be non-exclusive. I waited for the corresponding 30 days before uploading songs in another library. In February, after not having the expected results, I decided to be exclusive again. I thought this process would take 30 days also, so I asked to be exclusive before deleting my songs elsewhere. When I saw that I was exclusive immediately, I wrote quickly to support (via email and via twitter), because I hadn’t yet deleted my songs, and it would take a while to do. Were only a couple of hours when I had songs in both places at once, but I had a hard time.
I believe this is an important issue, but the solution shouldn’t automatically ban. There may be different mitigating circumstances. For example, if the songs take less than a month elsewhere, and the author requested before being non-exclusive. AJ also could consider permanently delete tracks that are in various libraries. If an author has many tracks, and only one is in other libraries, I think ban this author is disproportionate IMHO.
Congrats! Well deserved!
Congrats! Enyoy the week!
Congrats!!! Great track!
Great idea! I like the approach taken by studio26design.