we pray to god that you are not a reviewer, otherwise some things are much clearer now…
-> 18 years – a level degree
-> 23 years – university degree in law
-> 24 years – harvard mba in economics
-> 26 years – mckinsey/ consultant/ hongkong/ 70000 $
-> 29 years – boston consulting group/ senior manager/ shanghai/ 120000 $
-> 34 years – goldman sachs/ singapur/ dir./vice president/ 200000 $ + boni
-> 36 years – goldamn sachs/ caught/ bad speculations/ 2 on parole/ -15600000 $
-> 36 years – unemployed
-> 37 years – sold the mercedes/ -56000 $
-> 38 years – family house attached/ -670000$
-> 39 years – wife chopped off, with my dog
-> 40 years – homeless shelter
-> 40 years – stole the laptop from the next-door-neighboor
-> 41 years – learn 5 years to design/ powerpoint presentations
-> 46 years – build a graphicriver account
-> 47 years – sell powerpoint presentations for 6$ (50 slides x 3 formats x 4 colors = 600 sites)
-> next year with 48 i try to drop the costs – hopefully i can make 800 slidesites for under 2 dollars – cause insane indian workers without a school degree take 6 dollars and i want to be 3 times cheaper.
hello? 4 weeks and nothing? it takes 5 minutes to impl. a new button. why they do not make it? pinterest is growing like hell.
envatos primus is themeforest – that platform brings money on your account. for graphicriver envato do not their best job.
depanding on your items, for every artist the situation is different.
but in generally you can say – in june 2013 – graphicriver was not fast enough for the market. they didn´t make their homework well. so more and more are going to the other faster growing 2 plattforms. esp. since jan 2013. they do not have that queue problem, they have better quality standards and the payment is better.
so that can be also a reason, that a lot of clients search on the other two competitors platforms.
the graphicriver identity – quantity over quality – nerves a lot of clients, cause it takes hours of searching something till you get a good item (for excample: logos). most items are common stuff and you find it everywhere (not themeforest: they are still number one).
maybe it is a little bit stupid to ask, but i have no experience why people post such things?
from day to day i see more threads: i sold this week my first 10 million items or this week i earn only 170 million dollar cash.
that is only for marketing right? there are not really interested, that somebody concrats them to the first 100 million dollar?
they only want to show their profile, right? at this moment it looks a little bit like spam. its getting more and more.
on that platform there is nobody more impatient, like me.
i think, i wrote my first psychological war threatening after 3 hours to the supporter-team.
but after realising, that you need to put a 0 behind your 9 -> 90 days normal queue time these days, you get much more relaxed for the future.
make some long world cruise or an 2 year mba in that time and hopefully after that time – your items are requested … äh… and soft rejected.
ps: i know that was not really helpfull, but i love such comments – and wish you the best for a faster proofing.
thanks for your answers.
1. email notifiaction. i got so much different emails from envato for everything, so i do not have any understanding – why not a “normal” email reply – why i need an appz for that. however, i now the status quo now…
2. for the pinterest icon i also do not have any kind of understanding. how long does it take to install such icon? 5 minutes? btw, i replied in your post. your request – its over 5 month old and tried to refresh your post. so hopefully they fix it in the next 5 month.
as you see i am a new member on graphicriver and just test this plattform these days.
i have some questions:
1. if i sell one of my items – why i do not get informed via e-mail? isn´t that natural?
2. where do you put the link – to your own website? isn´t that allowed for 50% commission? i see some of the “top authors” put the links – inside their texts – but if that is allowed, why not a “clear area for that?
3. for the social network buttons: i can´t find it for PINTEREST. why not? one of the biggest growing communities – with a possible high impact of followers? is there any reason?
4. how long is it possible to let my “money” on the account. possible to wait 2 or 3 month and take then the complete amount?
thanks for helping.
i see the post is older. but before some minutes i also searched for the – social network icon: pinterest. where the hell is it?
its one of the fastest growing communities in the last 2 years? and no button?
this post is 5 month old. please don´t tell me now – it has a “QUEUE of 3 years waiting time”.
please set a button, it can´t be so hard?