Also on 6 of them, but congrats! Great achievement
tranmautritam saidHi Tran! Love that photo btw! Could you remove your domain name from your entry, please? It’s not permitted. You can add your name, your logo, or your avatar, but domains cannot be used. Please fix and repost, thanks for understanding!
Falcon by tranmautritam
Sorry lol, i alway promo my domain. It should be okay now. I’ve removed domain and just put my name with Envato Market logo. Many thanks for your response.Regards, Tam
Hey Tam, all looking good now – thanks for your fast response
Just wanted to ask that when posting your entries here, you double check the privacy settings of your selected image hosting service. It seems that the entries from some users (I’ve named some below) aren’t being displayed on the forums, so if you want to post another reply with your updated links etc., that’d be great.
Then, just flag your old post and Scott can remove it – alternatively, let me know and I’ll padd on your request.The culprits so far
Great work so far from all contestants – good luck
Great Contest! Mobile version has to be vertical orientation?
Hey LordYGG, I don’t think that’s absolutely necessary for the competition, though portrait backgrounds on mobile devices will be more widely used, I believe. Thanks
My first entry, my digital camera is dead , I hope that my smartphone camera are at the contest level
Nice entry! Just one thing – your mobile wallpaper doesn’t seem to publicly available… Please edit the permissions – thanks
First of all, awesome job, Sam, this is so much fun and it’s been awesome working with you! Here’s a little something I made this evening using Envato Market items, enjoy!
Thanks very much, Scott! It’s been great working with you on this project – love your entry
scottwills saidThis is what we call a Creative Wallpaper Not just a photo
Absolutely! I would love to see some more entries like this one, as well as the photography based ones Thanks for the comment, Surjith!
Great Contest SamBerson. but where do i have to post my Wallpaper? Thanks
Please embed your entry/image in a forum post in this thread, making sure that your embedded image is 660px wide (any height) and is hyperlinked to at least one full size version of your image/entry. Please only post one image in your entry/post but you can enter as many times as you like.
Full details on required sizes and more are in the original post.
Thanks, and good luck
Hey everyone! I hope you’re having a great Monday Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve been working with Scott on a new community-run competition, and it’s finally ready to launch.
Enter Our Wallpaper Design ContestWe’re kicking off the new program with a Wallpaper Design Contest, which will run each month with the aim of showcasing all the amazing creative talent we have within our community!
This month’s theme is Nature. So anything along the lines of landscapes, animals, plants etc. are eligible! You can design any style of wallpaper, anything from a photographic based entry to something you’ve created with your favourite graphics software. The choice is yours!
Important DatesThe competition will run for two weeks, with March 15th being the deadline for entries. Once the deadline has been reached, I will choose this month’s winner and announcement posts will be published shortly after.
But wait, what’s the prize?The winner of the competition will receive an Envato t-shirt, and will have their entry showcased to the community on the Market Blog!
How to EnterWhen entering the competition, please:
- Embed your entry/image in a forum post in this thread. Ensure your embedded image is 660px wide (any height) and is hyperlinked to at least one full size version of your image/entry. Please only post one image in your entry/post but you can enter as many times as you like.
- Your image must be your own work and must not infringe on the work or rights of anyone else.
- Provide your entry in multiple sizes:
- Required: 1920×1440 (desktop)
- Required: 640×960 (mobile)
- Optional: Any additional sizes welcome and encouraged (e.g. 2560×1440, 1600×1200, 1024×768 etc.)
- You must download/include the Envato Market logo somewhere in your wallpaper. You may change the colour overlay but please only use one colour. You may also add your own Envato Market username, logo, or avatar if you wish. Download the PSD here. See how to change the overlay colour.
- Important: Please make sure the images are available on a non-expiring hosting service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Entries that do not provide links to a full size version will not be eligible for prizes.
- Staff can enter but are not eligible for prizes.
Example of What Your Entry/Post Will Look Like
Help Choose the Next Theme!If you have a great suggestion for an upcoming theme, please submit it via this form: http://envato.d.pr/1eAiz/39byzmPx
We’ll then choose the best ideas from your submissions.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started with your entry now, and feel free to leave any questions or comments below. Good luck!