Posts by Section214

106 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
Section214 says

I’m actually in the middle of writing a platform for this exact purpose…

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

‘Update’ is kind of a relative thing in our world… Redux is in a constant state of update, with new features and functionality being added all the time. Dovy (aka SimpleRain) has done an absolutely incredible job spearheading development lately, and between him and Lee Mason, Redux has become more flexible and more advanced than I could ever have imagined when I first announced it. That said… you should join us on GitHub and check out the progress for yourself! Our community is awesome and a lot of our functionality (not to mention bugfixes) comes from or is inspired by them. Hope to see you there, and keep enjoying Redux!

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

@canto @dovy, Dovy you know my thoughts, Redux is an awesome tool, I don’t think I’ve ever used a plug before that when I had an issue I was able to speak directly to one of the lead devs who was able to sort out my problems super fast. I’m now using Redux on all Wordpress builds that are coming out of the Pocapoc Stable. Again, awesome job guys, thanks, JMC

Hey JMC! We absolutely love hearing things like that! We’re striving to make Redux the end-all-be-all options framework for WordPress and people like you are what make that goal worthwhile! Thanks for joining the Redux community and feel free to send any thoughts our way!

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

Hey JMC! Glad you like where we’re going with Redux! If you’re having issues with it, please feel free to contact myself or Dovy through either the Redux site itself or on github and we’ll be happy to assist!

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

Just for the record, you should also check out the Redux website!

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

Any further updates on this issue (no pun intended). I’d love to see an update class that works WITH the envato API for both verification and downloading, but my research to this point says it’s still not feasible. :(

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

Vim over ssh. Always.

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

Gotta love surprises like that!

Yep! Now I just gotta try to develop something new and patiently wait until I get my red paw! ;)

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

So I logged in today to buy something and happened to look at the author dashboard… Seems I got my brown paw and didn’t even know it! My humble little contribution to WordPress developers is making slow progress, but it’s progress none the less! :D Thanks to those who did purchase Debugged!. Now if only I couldn’t come up with another idea! :impatient:

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Section214 says

I always loved NHP… unfortunately, it hasn’t seen development in six months and the bugs and feature requests have been piling up. As a result, I got tired of watching problems go unsolved, forked NHP, and released my own framework which resolves most of the issues people had with NHP and adds a few features of my own! If you want to take a look at my continuation of NHP, check out https://github.com/ghost1227/Redux-Framework/

by
by
by
by
by
by