rahulkashyap saidSMOF is outdated now, you must use Redux or any other framework that is supported by its developers. I say this because I was one of the SMOF developers and we decided to discontinue its development.
right now i am working on SMOF framework. so i can help you related to SMOF if you want to use it
Flay said* Then probably a better filter, I’m sure most of the users prefer to click and and not type. Maybe you can add a drop-down menu to search box on click with all albums and filter them when the start typying. Aka, autocomplete.
Thanks for the feedback, Smartik!
- there is no need for a menu, users should use only the search function.
- there are specific “albums” for specific images, so the upload buttons relates only to the album where the user is, so uploading from homepage wouldn’t be possible
* I saw that, but anyways I don’t find it to be good choice, I still want it on homepage
Anyways, this is a fresh project and I’m sure you’ll have to add/change a lot of things but try to collect feedback from users and make it so how the community want it to be. The best is to add a link somewhere with a special form designed for feedback.
- I miss the menu on homepage.
- Upload button on homepage,. Why would I go to an album if I want just to upload, I should be able to do this from homepage.
- Add a confirm button for report button or the text “Report this image”, something explainatory. Right now I clicked it once because I had no idea what is this for.
- The upload form is not user friendly, and I have the impresion that its development is not finished. Also let the users to specify the license and some other info(ex: website.)
- Bulk upload is also a good feature. What if I would like to upload 100 photos at once?
I have included this feature in themes, but now I think it is better to be a standalone plugin. Some users need it where some not, and this is an additional code that is not very important IMO.
In conclusion, I advise you to make or use a plugin for this.
I prefer to use my own CSS for everything from grid to more advanced components. I really hate CSS frameworks(especially bootstrap), too many code that I don’t need. I know, it can be customized and choose only the styles that I need, but anyways I like to write myself all the code.
Hi thanks for the reply, if i wanted to use the woo framework which I have read is free to use to build my theme then sell on themeforest how do I acquire it?
Would headway be a better option with visual builder?Thanks
I don’t know too much about other frameworks(I use my own), but you should always check the license and make sure it allows you to use it.
You’re not allowed to buy a theme, modify it and then re-sell. Doesn’t matter who’s the developer and what framework is used.
Here on TF you must create themes from scratch using or not frameworks that you’re allowed(by license or author) to use within themes.