Nothing special 50% of the items from TF can be customized to look like this.
Any jQuery Tab plugin + WP_Query. You can query posts, comments in each tab and display them as a widget. Make sure to reset each query using wp_reset_postdata(); or wp_reset_query();
Ask the author of this theme, he is the only who can help you.
It all depends by your skills. If you are comfortable with PHP and mySQL, then your possibilities are limited only by your imagination, else you’ll have to choose a CMS that can be extended with a minimal effort. So, if is to talk about Wordpress(since is the most popular right now), it will be easy to archieve all this if you can write php scripts without tutorials/copy/paste and have for reference only the WP Codex.
To make the payment system you need only a provider(ie: Paypal), and using the API add the data about payment to DB. After this you’ll be able to open some features depending on user payment which is saved in DB and update that data depending on user’s actions.
Also you must track the time when the user watch the movie, because something can go wrong and if the user does not watch the full movie, it should be able to resume it without paying again for it.
Something like this. I think you got the idea.
So, to answer th OP question: Any CMS is good, but I wuld choose Wordpress(it’s just a preference).
Yes it is allowed as long as you include dev files as well which should include comments and non-minified code.
Ahh, this must be fixed asap.
BTW, if you try to access the link ’.../portfolio’ directly, it is still accesible for non-logged users.
ImanGM saidLOL. Why do you need the fun facts message if you can find your rank on “Top Authors” page? http://themeforest.net/author/top_authors?site=all&squad=all
Finally after refreshing for an hour, it’s here:
You’re ranked 2233rd for sales across all marketplacesPoor me…
On topic, here’s my number: 1295
Being developer makes your day shorter when you work for somebody a day lasts for eternity and when you work for yourself evening comes so fast and you always wanted to do much more that day But it is the best job in the world
@pixel-industry agree with you
Exactly. I always feel like the day is too short.
kurulumun – welcome back.
thanks. can you help me?... i need help for this rejected!demo: http://theme.pooyaa.com/demos/?theme=Nafis
1st of all: My browser: Chrome latest, OS: Windows 7
- The header does not render the content as expected. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fb2iyzla8 If I scoll down and then up this section changes the bg to something else, again, but never shows the full image.
- Can you read this text? Again seems to be a bug: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fc2iz0caa
- Other sections have too much white space and for example “WE ARE NAFIS”, “WE ARE GOOD AT” is nothing more than an alignment change, also this section doesn’t provide nothing special, is just a bad looking list with too much space between items.
- I personally don’t like so called “on scroll animations”, but they can affer a good feeling when browsing a website only if they were used in the right way. In your template I have the impression that my browser is IE and all these anim. come too late on the view screen.
- I said and will say to everybody, don’t override default browser behavior and here I’m talking about scrollbar. I, and for sure not only me, don’t like these fancy effects when I scroll down. Most of the users have custom setings for mouse scroll and their computer is responsive for how much content it should scroll on a mouse wheel rotation, here you break this rule.
- The template is loading slow. Too much useless jquery plugins which can be replaced by a few lines of pure JS. Also too much CSS for a such simple template.
- If by “unique”, you mean all these CSS animations and different header styles, then you think wrong. These header styles should have a low priority and the hight priority should be reserved for content. Yes, the content, because when somebody will buy your template, it will use to display useful information to users not header/animations demonstrations.
- Optimize images. You have 7 images in your CSS that weighs 1663.9K. Ugh, this can be reduced a lot if using the right tool. For ex: PNG Optimizer: http://psydk.org/PngOptimizer
- 23 CSS files. Cmon, I’ll say nothing… you can refer to prev point.
I hope you find my answer friendly and useful. Good luck.
kurulumun – welcome back.
Nobody will be able to help you and explain why your item is rejected without seeing the demo. Don’t worry, we just want to help, not steal your work(we have the necesary skills to create our own).