- Right click: Open in a new tab
- Middle mouse click(the wheel).
I’m used to use any of the options above.
Is rejected, just because it is not “super awesome”.
Other people should say if a theme is “super” and “awesome”, not the author.
I just did something similar yesterday. Contact me via email at smartik89 @ gmail.com
I see here oppinions and I don’t want to explain why and what is better.
AMD vs Intel == 0:2
That means, an Intel processor is at least 2 times better than AMD. Benchmarks shows it, and the experiences prove it!
@fullypixels, don’t buy a MAC if you don’t really want it. I advice you to build your own because this will make your life easier. A custom PC can be upgraded anytime and it accepts any OS.Here is what I recommend you:
- Processor: Intel iGeneration – i7 Prefered with minimum Turbo Boost 3.0 Ghz
- RAM: At least 16Gb – 1600+Mhz Frequency, Corsair
- Storage: Do not use a HDD, use a SSD. They are expensive but it’s worth the money. Again, Corsair is a good choice;
- Motherboard: I recommend ASUS. Make sure it has 4 slots for RAM.
- Video Card: GPU: nVidia, min: 256bit, min GPU frequency 1000MHz. Once you have all these you can you should look at the memory. A mimimum of 1Gb is enough, but you may need more.
That’s what you should know. I’m not sure how much a PC like this costs now, but I’m sure that it will return the maximum performance, and working on it will be a pleasure.
This happens not only with Envato. Some sites has also this issue and yeasterday I noticed this on my localhost WP installation.
It’s probably a browser bug.
People buy “bundles”, bloated themes, overloaded pieces of code and after that they come back and complain that their website is slow, is full of bugs and are dissapointed. They do not take attention to what is made with love and what has attention to every detail.
Themeforest is dying because of the Envato negligence when they did not payed attention and approved all these AIO themes. Because of that, now we don’t make themes, instead we do packs with themes, which is the veceversa for what a WordPress theme means.
Hope this will come back to normal, but I think is too late to change something.
minions are the most radioactive creatures
NO!This does not allow elements to be inline.
The clear property specifies which side(s) of an element other floating elements are not allowed.I made an example to understand better: http://jsfiddle.net/ge61y13r/
If you remove the
* selector from code, elements are inline else the are each in a new line.