You don’t have a contact form on your profile page. Send me details at smartik89 [at] gmail [dot] com and I will look if this can be done quickly.
I use in all my templates CSS3 gradients, shadows, border-radius and other things. So, I never include a full PSD , only elements, because in most of cases this is not required to make any modifications, only a basic CSS3 experience. I advice you to include all elements which are required to be edited in PS, anything else is just a waste of time.
I’m a staff member and I can post here, even if is locked.
- ToolBucket(for multiline find and replace)
Thank you, very much. Great tips.
A few hours ago my template was rejected. I can’t believe that it was hard rejected. Ok I understand, but how can I improve it if there is not a good reason for this. When I receive a standard message I have no idea where to start, what to do, what’s wrong and what not. For me it look fine, but seems that not everybody think so.
1) Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
2) You might consider improving your design with more unique graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items.
3) This theme falls under “similar themes” and it doesn’t show any uniqueness to make it stand out.
4) I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.
5) The main menu is a nice touch but the rest of the design doesn’t show the same level of attention. Uniqueness is absolutely key here.
Here is the demo: http://smartik-themes.com/themeforest/html/loveliness/index.php
Thank you in advance.
Read the authoring tutorial and take the author quiz: http://themeforest.net/make_money/become_an_author